Collection Flash Stargate3D Collection [2021-09-11] [Stargate3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Uhh how i despise Japanese H games... they never have a normal way of starting. Can't get it to work & i followed the "installation instructions" i've downloaded "Fully Translated Stargate3D"
there are 5 different exe. in EACH girls folder wtf!
let's ignore x86 & the shortcut exe. That's still 2 more than there should be, like in any other normal game.
When i follow the instruction again a window opens "already running"

No nO NO get this crap off my storage.

But i guess Japanese really need to make everything as complicated as possible.
Juist like IRL you can't get a straight answer from em...
I also love that for most of them you need a Location emulator & the fact that the "Readme" file is never in English
thus resulting in to useless hieroglyphs.

Im here to "relax" & not to smash my keyboard into microplastic.

Don't get me wrong im very glad what F95zone provides & 4 the community.
IMO those kind of games should come, with a big fat Coc.. ahm J tag, right in the face so to speak.
A warning sign so people like me, don't even have 2 try running around those obstacles.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Do you need applocale or something for this? The package is extremely convoluted - You should really try this whole thing again.

Reactions: camoway

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
Everyone complaining about translations, just jerk off to the bouncing tits and move on. That's all these ever were good for. Here's a clue. They are saying everything you have ever seen in a translated doujin. Which isn't much beyond "fuck me silly" or perhaps "fuck me, silly".

camoway

May 15, 2017
I love the art and series so much I got some of it back in the day. But its was hard to find.
Sincerely thank you! It may not be everyones thing but that's the cool part.

Reactions: Hermies

camoway

May 15, 2017
You are missing some of his earlier work.not games but animated art. Robot girl sex machine detatchable limbs I think?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
This bundle has been updated? What is contained in the "DevilDoll" link?
a new "game" it's still the same animation package as a lot of previous ones though (same as gal girl/"tomboy succubus")
And the character is a gal succubus I guess ???

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The smile is actually really cute. It's just that if it's permanently plastered on every face, it's unsettling.

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Good games
But the locale emulator refuses to work
3/10 i wanted to fap not program.

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Did ever get released? Also, what's "BBG3"? Going back one page would have done me wonders... it's Bouncy Ball Girl 3.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Oh, cool. I've been struggling to get my hands on some of these.

As for the discussion about the style, I land on a bit of both sides; There are parts about their titles that bother me (in some titles more than others), they re-use assets like there's no tommorow and while I can enjoy almost any large tits on a good day, theirs tend to be a bit too "ballooney". On the other hand their artstyle is very unique, so you're not really gonna feel like you've seen something too similar recently, some of the setups or scenarios I kinda enjoy and the animation (at least for newer titles) tend to be solid - even if there's also very little of it. All in all it has landed in an area of "Not something I'd pick as my first choice but will still keep around for the day I feel like it", in lack of better (or shorter) words :p
While there's a ton of stuff I wish they did/didn't do, at this point I'm mostly curious if they'll eventually try moving away from flash or if they'll just keep milking this cow for all that she's worth before moving onto something else entirely.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote