gaaraofthesand

Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys can anyone make a compressed version of this, or if there is are any links to already compressed versions? The void cat links with part downloads is showing not found error 404

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
this was my first eroge ever I've played it like almost 1 and half years ago, it fucked my mind really good that I'll never recover from it
but I loved this game so much and finally found this thread
I'm pleased to announce that Empress is working on a new game!!!! and it seems like sequel to Starless!!!!
with Marie Mamiya coming back as it seems but there are new characters.

Aug 14, 2017
this was my first eroge ever I've played it like almost 1 and half years ago, it fucked my mind really good that I'll never recover from it
but I loved this game so much and finally found this thread
I'm pleased to announce that Empress is working on a new game!!!! and it seems like sequel to Starless!!!!
with Marie Mamiya coming back as it seems but there are new characters.
LOL, you have stolen my signature pic

• Haha
Reactions: h-kingu

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, I know they are creating it. However, I'm not sure it will be as cool as Starless
true...I mean after Dominance, their games went downhill, I didn't even try Closed Games
Dominance was like the space version of Starless, guess some liked it because it's similar to Starless
while others felt it just cheap copy of it.
either way this new game might not be as cool as Starless but at least Marie Mamiya is among the characters and that is something!
I like the idea of expanding the Starless universe, there is a lot like the Mamiyas in Starless (Marie's friends, business partners, and customers) it's interesting to know more about their...hobbies.
I wonder about the new MC (or if it's still Sawatari) and the shit he'll have to go through

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako
Aug 14, 2017
true...I mean after Dominance, their games went downhill, I didn't even try Closed Games
Dominance was like the space version of Starless, guess some liked it because it's similar to Starless
while others felt it just cheap copy of it.
either way this new game might not be as cool as Starless but at least Marie Mamiya is among the characters and that is something!
I like the idea of expanding the Starless universe, there is a lot like the Mamiyas in Starless (Marie's friends, business partners, and customers) it's interesting to know more about their...hobbies.
I wonder about the new MC (or if it's still Sawatari) and the shit he'll have to go through
Could you please give me a link for the Dominance download?;)

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Could you please give me a link for the Dominance download?;)
sure thing!

but it's divided into 4 parts and you have to wait an hour or so after every part
so it's gonna take some time to download, also it's not translated

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes