D

Deleted member 47435

Any word on english translations of the other Empress games ("DominancE", "Potential Ability", "Closed Game")??
Official or fanmade doesn't matter all that much - just interested if anyone at all is working on them.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 147931
Overview:

Protagonist Yukito Sawatari is looking for a part-time job for his summer vacation when he stumbles on a job advertisement that promises high wages. After confirming that the job is still available, he applies immediately.

The job seems simple at first, a servant at a large mansion located in the mountains. It’s a large and luxurious mansion, surely it must be owned by someone really wealthy. But after he is greeted by a beautiful mistress and her pretty daughters he learns that the task of servant is simply one in name only. Now he gets to learn why the pay was promised to be so high…​

Title: Starless
Developer/Publisher: Empress & AiCherry / JAST USA
Aliases: スターレス, 21st Century Nymphomaniacs.
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Updated
: 2015-07-25
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2 Final - With Patches
Language: English
Video Series:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Patch already applied & Includes Save/Ending Chart
Download:
-

Please leave a LIKE if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!
No Files on Void Cat or Files Upload. The other site I wont even try because of Crypto mining warning. Can you please fix your links.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BarryPat

Jun 20, 2017
Any word on english translations of the other Empress games ("DominancE", "Potential Ability", "Closed Game")??
Official or fanmade doesn't matter all that much - just interested if anyone at all is working on them.
There seems to be no word currently on it but the people who worked on the English translation of Starless are called JASTUSA so you can try asking around the forums there if you want the translations pushed because I'm also interested in translations of more empress games.

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
so why does this game have a male domination tag but not a femdom tag. the entire game is full of femdom. infact this game is grossely undertagged. it has litterally every depraved fetish i can think of but going by the tags it has you would think it is mildly depraved by comparison. i mean femdom, beastiality, freaking torture. seriously the tags do not prepare you for this game.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes