ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Cheers bud, i'll give that a go.

Edit - no, it doesn't work.

The torrent won't install and the other downloads are all set to play and not an install so I can't apply the patch.

I try and install the setup in the torrent and it just says can't open directory.

I give up.
I downloaded the version that didn't require an installation. I think it was already patched with the latest update. But the patch from VNDB still worked. I extracted it in the same folder as the game and ran it. Did its thing and I got my dog and pig action.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I downloaded the version that didn't require an installation. I think it was already patched with the latest update. But the patch from VNDB still worked. I extracted it in the same folder as the game and ran it. Did its thing and I got my dog and pig action.
You were right, I fucked up.

There were 2 things in the VNDB download, the patch and a folder. I copied what was in the folder and it didn't work but found the patch and that worked, content is restored.

Yes, i'm a numpty.

Cheers buddy.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You were right, I fucked up.

There were 2 things in the VNDB download, the patch and a folder. I copied what was in the folder and it didn't work but found the patch and that worked, content is restored.

Yes, i'm a numpty.

Cheers buddy.
Happy to help. Have fun. :)

Konasensei

Apr 8, 2018
Hello guys, I'm new. I was just wondering if you knew anything about a JAPANESE uncensored patch, that is no mosaic. I wanted to read this in Japanese but the mosaic kinda turns me off.

Ty

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Are there other good games similar to starless ? I searched but didn't found another one yet

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
i played this game and im thus far disappointed, i hope that game with a wonderfull art it is full of fetish like foot fetish or humiliating , however " normal " BDSM things. indeed, the game have more or less two scenes of this fetishes and focuses un scat fatish all the time. For fucking 7 day i see people that shit around the room, and im pretty disappointed.
i hope to find some game more "normal " fetish .
i have already played DISCIPLINE

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

Overview:

Protagonist Yukito Sawatari is looking for a part-time job for his summer vacation when he stumbles on a job advertisement that promises high wages. After confirming that the job is still available, he applies immediately.

The job seems simple at first, a servant at a large mansion located in the mountains. It’s a large and luxurious mansion, surely it must be owned by someone really wealthy. But after he is greeted by a beautiful mistress and her pretty daughters he learns that the task of servant is simply one in name only. Now he gets to learn why the pay was promised to be so high…

Title: Starless
Aliases: スターレス, 21st Century Nymphomaniacs.
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Updated
: 2015-07-25
Developer/Publisher: Empress & AiCherry / JAST USA
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2 Final - With Patches
Language: English
Video Series:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Patch already applied & Includes Save/Ending Chart
Download:
- - -

Please leave a LIKE if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!

Thanks for providing. But the links for downloading are not.
Does anyone still have the game?
There was also a movie with 4 parts or so. Is there a link?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
How can I rewrite the lyrics in the game folder? I would like to translate it! I need German as a language ..

Quin151

Jul 14, 2018
There is no setup dot exe, there is no savedata file, I cannot save or load, every time a choice comes up, I get an error message. I cannot install the patch...

What the hell is going on here?

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
did you try my mega link?

no one has updated this post in a long time so I just made my own. Also I am not exactly sure what your problem is exactly. The game can't install or only the patch isn't working?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes