smut

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, that's the one I found but it doesn't tell me what actually happens with each ending. I've been searching quite a lot but haven't found any walkthrough except that chart. I basically want to know what the major differences are so that I can stay clear of the ending(s) I definitely don't want.

BTW do decisions other than the ones in the chart actually matter?

Reactions: June8011 and GaRbS

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Fair warning to people, this game gets fairly extreme. Scat, bestiality, needles, heavy degradation, it gets into some seriously fucked up territory, even by h-game standards.
seeing you say that im starting to question my tastes in h games O_O
cause i found this game pretty tame i know it isn't but from what i can take ehm its not too bad now im starting to question if im weird XD

Reactions: ponyguy

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, that's the one I found but it doesn't tell me what actually happens with each ending. I've been searching quite a lot but haven't found any walkthrough except that chart. I basically want to know what the major differences are so that I can stay clear of the ending(s) I definitely don't want.

BTW do decisions other than the ones in the chart actually matter?
Not a lot of them end up not mattering in the long run. Here's a short summery of each ending, there's between 1-4 I'd consider a good end, plus or minus a few depending on your fetishes(which oh boy if you're playing this I hope you have.) Sidenote, seesh does every female character's name but one need to start with M?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for. Spoilers be damned when the fetishes are as outlandish as in this game :D

Reactions: GaRbS

skizio

Jun 28, 2017
when I try to set up the game, I get a message that says @Unable to open the archive"

Anyone to the rescue?
It's because of the directory name so change it to "Starless Nymphomaniac's Paradise".
The ".exe" and ".2" files must be with the same name to install the game correctly or it will not find the 2nd disk.

Reactions: SidJohn

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
I watch hentai for like 12 years now, I just finished this one, and I think I've never been this mind fucked in all these years. And god knows I have watched tons of fucked-up shits..

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I am actually dissappointed. It feels incomplete. Also zoo feels like "addition" and not that natural in the story. But art is 9/10. Also I wanted some bad ending for three evil girls - just to be fair. But it is not exist.

In addition it doesn't even have a decent plot and for some reason puts scat whenever it is possible. Also I wanted more bestiality.

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
I am actually dissappointed. It feels incomplete. Also zoo feels like "addition" and not that natural in the story. But art is 9/10. Also I wanted some bad ending for three evil girls - just to be fair. But it is not exist.

In addition it doesn't even have a decent plot and for some reason puts scat whenever it is possible. Also I wanted more bestiality.
i wanted to punish that little blonde bitch

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why don't some of the scenes trigger in this?

The beastiality ones have no images.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Why don't some of the scenes trigger in this?

The beastiality ones have no images.
They've been removed. I got them back by downloading the patch from VNDB and updating the game with that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
They've been removed. I got them back by downloading the patch from VNDB and updating the game with that.
Cheers bud, i'll give that a go.

Edit - no, it doesn't work.

The torrent won't install and the other downloads are all set to play and not an install so I can't apply the patch.

I try and install the setup in the torrent and it just says can't open directory.

I give up.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes