rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Hi! Can someone explain to me please, what I am doing wrong? I have downloaded the game (torrent), then I've tried to open "setup.exe" file, but it says "unable to open archive file". Any solution?
I've downloaded the game on another site. So if someone can not install it, try downloading from another resource. It helped me.

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Just to clarify, the pre-patched version from this thread has the scat and other crazy fetishes removed right? I love the artwork and concept but afraid to play after reading all the comments lol

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Also, any other recommendations for similar art style english games? I saw the recommendations for Bible Black and Discipline, any other similar artstyle games to this?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I've almost played this several times now, but since I now have a community of similarly depraved perverts like myself to ask, I have to ask: How bad is the scat? Can you avoid it, or do they fetishize it? I mean, the entire rest of it looks like it might be amazing, but that alone has kept me from even trying it out. Would also like to know the same re: needles and drug use, but that's far less an issue- I can stomach it, unlike with scat. ._.

Reactions: Viktor6535

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Come on guys. The game is not so scary or disgusting at all.
Honestly, I even did not like it. I do not like when the main character is in a position of humiliation. And lack of animation. But the script and plot is brilliant.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@Amariithynar Honestly the scat stuff is pretty ridiculous, it's more funny than it is anything else and pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff.

Reactions: ponyguy

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
@Amariithynar Honestly the scat stuff is pretty ridiculous, it's more funny than it is anything else and pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff.
pretty tame is subjective. I can watch someone poop normally, whatever, they're pooping. Even as a humiliation punishment to say, urinate and defecate outside like an animal, if that's where it ends, okay. Fetishize it and it instantly makes me want to heave. Especially the ones that want to sniff it, or god forbid TASTE it. Just... No. Why I can't stand that one survival RPG that seems to revolve around fetishizing bagging and sniffing your own shits. *bleugh*

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
If the bagging and sniffing poo is not for you, then this game has something similar to that.
That tells me all I need to know about the scat content in this game, and that yeah, no matter how good the rest might be, nope. Thanks for being honest.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
no matter how good the rest might be, nope.
I always get bummed when people are turned off by a particular fetish so much that they can't give something a shot even though it might have things they enjoy.
I guess I should count myself lucky to be able to just ignore fetishes I'm not into as long as there's something I do like also included.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I always get bummed when people are turned off by a particular fetish so much that they can't give something a shot even though it might have things they enjoy.
I guess I should count myself lucky to be able to just ignore fetishes I'm not into as long as there's something I do like also included.
I can ignore quite a bit of fetishes that are my anti-fetish; I gave that survival RPG game a shot, tried to stomach it, and that gave me a definitive hard line to what I'm comfortable with. That's why when he said that it's comparable to that game's level of scat fetish, I knew that it wasn't going to be something I'd ever be comfortable with. I've already explored my fetishes in that direction and I know my bounds, not just unwilling to test them, like some. There IS a difference. ;)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can ignore quite a bit of fetishes that are my anti-fetish; I gave that survival RPG game a shot, tried to stomach it, and that gave me a definitive hard line to what I'm comfortable with. That's why when he said that it's comparable to that game's level of scat fetish, I knew that it wasn't going to be something I'd ever be comfortable with. I've already explored my fetishes in that direction and I know my bounds, not just unwilling to test them, like some. There IS a difference. ;)
I didn't say you were unwilling to test them. I'm well aware of the difference.
I meant it bums me out when people are unable to ignore fetishes they don't like and focus on the ones they do. No matter how extremely prominent they are in whatever H-work they're experiencing at the time.
I'm not a fan of scat either. Yet I can still enjoy this game because it features fetishes I like. Easily ignoring the scat. It's a shame that not everyone can do this. That's all.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't say you were unwilling to test them. I'm well aware of the difference.
I meant it bums me out when people are unable to ignore fetishes they don't like and focus on the ones they do. No matter how extremely prominent they are in whatever H-work they're experiencing at the time.
I'm not a fan of scat either. Yet I can still enjoy this game because it features fetishes I like. Easily ignoring the scat. It's a shame that not everyone can do this. That's all.
Except you're ignoring how I just said that I can, depending on the level of it, which just means that your tolerance level for it is higher than mine is. That's all.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Except you're ignoring how I just said that I can, depending on the level of it, which just means that your tolerance level for it is higher than mine is. That's all.
And you're ignoring that I said ''No matter how extremely prominent''.
It's great that you can ignore minor appearances of fetishes you dislike, but I was also speaking about people in general. Not just about you. I've seen people skip perfectly decent games just because there's one futa scene in it. (Which is blasphemy anyway. 'Cause futa is life. :p) And it's just a huge bummer to me that they can't look past their hate of a fetish so much that they would skip a whole game because of it. I have issues comprehending their logic.

Reactions: Twistty
May 5, 2017
can anyone give me every decision,route and endings specific detailed walkthrough plz.I know playing is the fun but dont wana play blindly and get a heartache which will keep flashing in my mind for weeks

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
good evening no one knows another game in the same style and in English if possible but Japanese and good too! thank you ^^

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
im sorry if im being dumb, but the patch removed CG censorship right? So the Voice censorship ( beeping in conversations - its kinda annoying ) is not included ? there isnt anything to do about it ? thansk for the answer

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes