Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
how do you get the Marika ending? that is the one i want the most..i just found that there's multiple endings myself, i managed to get "A New Master" i was making every choice i could that would lead me to Marika the most
There's an image in the download that is a guide to all 10 endings.

Reactions: ponyguy

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
Endingschart.png if I remember correctly. Look in the saves and ending chart archive.
looks like i didnt need to find that guide, i just had to go back to the pool table part and give sache my money, from there, went exactly where i wanted!

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
so yea, REALLY REALLY REALLY good (game?) visual novel!! very addicting, believe i just pulled a 24 hour and only did this, haha. 1 or 2 parts i didnt like, like all the scat, but everything else is far past 10/10, like 30/10, lol.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This is still the censored version with scat and bestiality removed. There's another version somewhere else that is both uncensored and includes the bestiality/scat. If you have downloaded the game from this thread you will have to download another 'unpatched' version for the full uncensored experience. Whatever patch this uploader has applied makes the scat scenes blurry even with the uncensored patch so:
1. don't download the game from this thread
2. search Starless restoration patch
3. Download the game + patch (usually a torrent) from those sites.

Last edited:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
The phantom ball pain is beyond real. I keep having to take breaks. I fapped like once or twice at the beggining, but this has so much content and I am struggling to just view it. Its more like a horror game for me now. I just got to the part where she injects a needle into his ballsack, and I was like NOPE I am done!!!

I saved and exited. The phantom ball pain is so fucking real. This is a horror game what these people are going through is torture.

Its not often I can say "Yep I would have literally committed murder if I was in his shoes". Yep...

At first it was just the money keeping him around, but he let a bunch of women threaten his life pretty much into being sexually tortured. Theres subs and then theres this...

I would have had to kill em. Yep...

Last edited:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I've officially found my Do Not Want game. Degradation? Fine. Watersports? No problem. Incest? That's my jam. But as soon as the human mud slide happens... Nope. Can't take it. Not for me.
That scene wasnt even that bad. He pulled out and his dick was clean for petes sakes. It was just basically anal creampie plus watersports. The constipation was a thing but it was a solid log and didnt dirty his pecker.

This game is closer to a horror game, theres subs and then theres this shit. I had to tap out when she stuck a needle in his ballsack and injected a bunch of untested sexual stimulants into his sack. I sat through saw series no problem. This shit? I keep having to look away, take breaks, and experiencing massive phantom ball pains.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I'd like to find a translation for Cleavage, I'm looking for it for ages.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I'd like to find a translation for Cleavage, I'm looking for it for ages.

Post it here

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I have too many titles that I'd like to see translated, I'll think about it. Thanks.

ac240

Aug 14, 2017
Can any of u help me find another game like this, i really loved this game.
My favorite route was Marika's with te ending: Bizarre marriage
Hope that u can help me.

Thantoast

Sep 9, 2017
Hey, so why is there a censor bleep every time someone says "cock"? I don't really mind it, but it might get annoying if there's a scene where one of the girls eventually degenerates into saying it over and over.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
please add to Genre: defecation (censored with defocus), enema, Futanari, hinted bestiality, prostate massaging, toys

Last edited:

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Hi! Can someone explain to me please, what I am doing wrong? I have downloaded the game (torrent), then I've tried to open "setup.exe" file, but it says "unable to open archive file". Any solution?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes