• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I played discipline, violated hero etc; femdom in some extent is good but Mamiya the bitch took it to another world. I hated her so bad!!! Good for her that she is a fictional character.
This "bitch" is best character in the game, if you can just relax and enjoy. True femdom is pretty rare in this games anyway, males dominate girls much-much more often.

For those wondering how fucked up this game is, It's just TOO fucked up. There's really no way you'd enjoy 80% of the content.
I enjoyed it, nothing too fucked up or "excessive". It's all just builded up in the story for maximum enjoyment. If you too sensitive, skip worst endings and try only "better" ones.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Either I'm doing something wrong or the 1.2 patch seems to overwrite the uncensor patch. I install the full patch, get the uncensored scenes, but when I install 1.2 everything's censored again. Oh well. Having everything uncensored beats having everything updated, so I'll just use that patch.

Reactions: utiola

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Either I'm doing something wrong or the 1.2 patch seems to overwrite the uncensor patch. I install the full patch, get the uncensored scenes, but when I install 1.2 everything's censored again. Oh well. Having everything uncensored beats having everything updated, so I'll just use that patch.
Hell yeah!:FeelsGoodMan: Uncensored is better :FuckYea: unless its scat or gore :pokerFace:

Reactions: Mr.Win and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hell yeah!:FeelsGoodMan: Uncensored is better :FuckYea: unless its scat or gore :pokerFace:
Funnily enough the dick chopping off part isn't censored, not that it's that bad anyway, but the literal shit that comes after is. Which, to be fair, in my opinion, is the worst part of that scene. Way to add insult to injury. XD

Reactions: DragonWrath and KOR

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
What the.... i just tried this and you are right wtf..

The 1.2 patch overwrites the uncensor patch...

Reactions: ponyguy

Fed

May 14, 2017
So I was right! Look at my response below the quote by Darkarhon.

What the.... i just tried this and you are right wtf..

The 1.2 patch overwrites the uncensor patch...
Look earlier in this thread, I posted a link to an uncensor patch that also updates the game. If you want to find it yourself it's on the vndb link.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So I was right! Look at my response below the quote by Darkarhon.

Look earlier in this thread, I posted a link to an uncensor patch that also updates the game. If you want to find it yourself it's on the vndb link.
Thanks. That patch worked great.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
When I used both patches, they both worked. Don't know what happened since then, though.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Funnily enough the dick chopping off part isn't censored, not that it's that bad anyway, but the literal shit that comes after is. Which, to be fair, in my opinion, is the worst part of that scene. Way to add insult to injury. XD
ffft ... good for me I left way before. otherwise those trauma ................
3CFcHZU.gif

Hernagon1

Jun 11, 2017
i guess i must be dumb, butthe download link for mega doesnt work for me? the file is a .rar, and for some reason the file doesnt open, it just takes me to internet explore and gives me the option to open, but it doesnt open...help?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
i guess i must be dumb, butthe download link for mega doesnt work for me? the file is a .rar, and for some reason the file doesnt open, it just takes me to internet explore and gives me the option to open, but it doesnt open...help?
Have you opened archive files before? I assume you are on a PC - what file is associated with .rar? i assume IE - that will never work. You need to associate with something that will expand (or decompress) the archive, like 7z, or winrar. DL one or more of those and you can start to open almost anything...(I am on a Mac, but also have a PC. I use both of those, as well as a few others because some work better on one OS than another)...

PS - you don't need to associate to another file - you can just right click - open with - and then select. ANYTHING except IE...

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Fair warning to people, this game gets fairly extreme. Scat, bestiality, needles, heavy degradation, it gets into some seriously fucked up territory, even by h-game standards.
You forgot to mention the dude on dude scene

Reactions: Fed

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
There is one scene I didn't found "extreme" in the original version but very evil in the translated one. Those bitches are mean, damn.

Reactions: KOR and ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes