KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
There is one scene I didn't found "extreme" in the original version but very evil in the translated one. Those bitches are mean, damn.
Told ya i just fuking hate that super uber bitch + unnecessary add-on (scat gore dick in arse etc etc ...)

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
@Doc Wobbly Thanks mate
4607253556_04a442b4c1.jpg
looks like u got the idea why i hated this so much and left beforehand.

And I love monogatari series! specially Kiss Shot

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Thats what happens; retards posts fag games and some innocent one dies!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thats what happens; retards posts fag games and some innocent one dies!
Did you just call a retard? Because that would be rude and uncalled for, no one is forcing you to download the game or making posts here.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Did you just call a retard? Because that would be rude and uncalled for, no one is forcing you to download the game or making posts here.
Sorry to say this but that post was not for u to reply. I have absolute recognition of all members and I don't badmouth them! But u r 1000 year early to understand this post.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to say this but that post was not for u to reply. I have absolute recognition of all members and i don't badmouth them! But u r 1000 year early to understand this post.
I should have listened to all the posts...I just got all the endings, and I feel empty right now. Lmao, oh shit...this game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to say this but that post was not for u to reply. I have absolute recognition of all members and i don't badmouth them! But u r 1000 year early to understand this post.
Maybe you should work better on your english to avoid this kind of trouble then.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Told ya i just fuking hate that super uber bitch + unnecessary add-on (scat gore dick in arse etc etc ...)
Without the scat, the game would be in my top 5 hentai games lists. It's a fucking fetish marathon with beautiful art style. No problem with some dick chopping or male arse fucking, as that's by no means the main theme of the game but only two (even avoidable) small scenes.

Reactions: ponyguy

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you should work better on your english to avoid this kind of trouble then.
You better work on your 'English'! My mother tongue isn't English and absolutely I don't need it for my paycheck!

Jul 25, 2017
After reading these post im to scared to download it now. If there is anyway to avoid the dick chopping and scat can someone please tell me.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
After reading these post im to scared to download it now. If there is anyway to avoid the dick chopping and scat can someone please tell me.
dick chopping is only in a bad ending, but as far as i know scat is in common route :FeelsBadMan:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Holy fecal fetish Batman. Marisa is a full on villian, I cringed everytime I heard her laugh. This is a horror story. I wanted to end up with Mitarai. :(
You can, go for 'A new world' ending. It's the true good ending. 'Evil flower' is the true evil ending. (as denoted by their big gold and red keys respectively in the endings menu)

Aside from 'A new world' all of the endings are evil endings though, you just have to rate them in how horrible they are in comparison to each other. The one where you end up with Marika (if only she didn't have a cock and balls she'd be perfect) and the other where you end up with Mikako and her son are the only ones that aren't totally awful. (IMO)

Personally though, 'The worst end' isn't the worst end for me, I found 'escape', 'black video letter' and 'soiled bride' to be much harder to watch.

Reactions: Cirro84
Jul 25, 2017
dick chopping is only in a bad ending, but as far as i know scat is in common route :FeelsBadMan:
Thanks. I could barely stomach human centipede 3 and they didn't even show anything so i dont know if i could take this without feeling like vomiting

Reactions: KOR

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
You can, go for 'A new world' ending. It's the true good ending. 'Evil flower' is the true evil ending. (as denoted by their big gold and red keys respectively in the endings menu)

Aside from 'A new world' all of the endings are evil endings though, you just have to rate them in how horrible they are in comparison to each other. The one where you end up with Marika (if only she didn't have a cock and balls she'd be perfect) and the other where you end up with Mikako and her son are the only ones that aren't totally awful. (IMO)

Personally though, 'The worst end' isn't the worst end for me, I found 'escape', 'black video letter' and 'soiled bride' to be much harder to watch.
how do you get the Marika ending? that is the one i want the most..i just found that there's multiple endings myself, i managed to get "A New Master" i was making every choice i could that would lead me to Marika the most

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes