Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
scat and guro/snuff is not avoidable at all. game is even patched with the mind of: take it all or leave it.
I know about that, and played exactly with "restoration patch" on. But, if some people sensitive, just not use it. But you miss chunks of story. Anyway, i'm not so sure about guro. It's just in some of the endings, and as i remember, it's avoidable. If you like one of the "happy" endings of course.

Reactions: pootin

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
yes if some doesnt mind very despressing or other hard stuff, you get alot of unusual storylines.
but i was too sensitive (this means alot) for this, nearly to vomit :D so it was acceptable to miss it.
but the art is great and you can kill alot of time with this game. :)

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Discipline is far better than Starless and BB.
I left the game coz excessive bitchy heroines.
Even oyako rankan was better!

Reactions: Silver1 and ponyguy

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
yes if some doesnt mind very despressing or other hard stuff, you get alot of unusual storylines.
but i was too sensitive (this means alot) for this, nearly to vomit :D so it was acceptable to miss it.
but the art is great and you can kill alot of time with this game. :)
I was sensitive too, but not only in this way. I was really impressed by story and drama. First, i sympathize with Yuuna, then i slowly begin to like Mamiya family, especially Marie, despite their craziness, or exactly because of how crazy they are. It was something very fresh.

Discipline is far better than Starless and BB.
I left the game coz excessive bitchy heroines.
It's much of this game is all about. Femdom. It's not for everyone.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
If i download the torrent should i follow these steps?

1) Double click Setup.exe.
2) Move "Starless Full Patch.exe" in install directory and install it.
3) Install Starless Patch 1.2.

Correct?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Discipline is so far my favorite game of that company, but this one is not bad, if you ignore the extreme scenes. Actually i had a strange problem with this game, i have a earlier version, as soon as the translated game got released, with the path, after i finished the game, some days later i entered the game again and all my saves were gone, don´t know why.

Reactions: KOR

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I didn't try this version but I remember you could make scat scenes less visually offending via the options menu. (I could be wrong on this though and it might be true for later games only.)

Oct 29, 2016
So far , i am still in Day 1 , it seems that this game will destroy me.
And bare in mind that i DONT LIKE STATIC DRAWNLIKE IMAGES , i am mostly into 3D.

But , the variety of fetishes this game is offering is UN FUCKIN BELIEAVABLE!!!! And i LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I guess that depends of a personal opinion right?This is truly not a "fairy tale" kind of game, i don´t remember even a happy ending there, just better ones, some scenes can be extreme ( i try to avoid those ), but i think the story was well made, and the graphics are great.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Yes the story was well-made and everything was ok!
then the excessive fetishes and femdom fucked it up. long story short.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes