Quin151

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah sorry I forgot to update my message, I tried your link and it worked flawlessly. Thanks a lot! I posted the original in fustratement because I'd downloaded like 15GB+ worth of data from different sites just trying to find a working game.

D

Deleted member 377868

I keep receiving a massage telling me that permission is required whenever I try the google download,how to fix that,or can anyone give me that permission?

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
how does the 100 percent save work, i used it and I didnt exactly get any sav file nor can I skip through

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
how does the 100 percent save work, i used it and I didnt exactly get any sav file nor can I skip through
you have to make sure it is in the savedata folder and you can skip through if you just go to options and "skip unseen"

Reactions: Keemy

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Not sure my game is complete - downloaded the 100% save file - I still have some blank movie reels on the memory and gallery sections on page 5 - I don't know if that's meant to be that way, or the save file hasn't worked

3MAR443

Sep 8, 2018
Could somebody help, I tried to install patch 1.2 but the installer couldn't find my game despite the fact that I installed my in C drive

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
hello guys, never played this, downloading right now and I have a question if you please: I found somewhere a sort of "bestiality patch restore", so I'm wondering if this already included here.. thanks

planck35

Oct 28, 2017
I'm trying to setup game but it comes "launcher error: unable to open archive file". Could you help me please?

Reactions: Kauen
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes