• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hantry

Feb 20, 2023
complete series collection releasing 9/29/23
all 1080p resolutions
i just hope the CGs from Empress Energy Ecstasy is included(probably not:()

when this releases hopefully someone inserted the full translated to the FHD version of starless

EDIT:forgot link

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
complete series collection releasing 9/29/23
all 1080p resolutions
i just hope the CGs from Empress Energy Ecstasy is included(probably not:()

when this releases hopefully someone inserted the full translated to the FHD version of starless

EDIT:forgot link
Where do you see that Starless is getting a full HD version? I don't see it, and the preview images don't suggest it either.

It lists 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) as the screen resolution, because other products in the collection were that resolution. Not that Starless is getting Full HD treatment also or something.

Even if it did, which I fully believe that it isn't, it will still have mosaic censoring ruining the art, so you'd still be better off with the fully localized version from JAST USA.

Starless is fine the way it is now. Just play the game with the in-game fullscreen setting if you want some larger scaling on the images. Fullscreen setting works really good in Starless, or just use some scaler like Magpie or something to give you larger scaled images.

hantry

Feb 20, 2023
Where do you see that Starless is getting a full HD version? I don't see it, and the preview images don't suggest it either.

It lists 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) as the screen resolution, because other products in the collection were that resolution. Not that Starless is getting Full HD treatment also or something.

Even if it did, which I fully believe that it isn't, it will still have mosaic censoring ruining the art, so you'd still be better off with the fully localized version from JAST USA.

Starless is fine the way it is now. Just play the game with the in-game fullscreen setting if you want some larger scaling on the images. Fullscreen setting works really good in Starless, or just use some scaler like Magpie or something to give you larger scaled images.

i cant read japanese i just assumed shit just by looking at the specs :D
also iirc this game is rushed(sudden release) if that damn earthquake and tsunami didnt happen back in 2011 this game still not released to this day:ROFLMAO: so sei shoujo have to rush and fund shit.
those empty boxes in CG supposed to have scenes on it

i like to play starless on 4K though(with this release i guess)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Apologies, a question: I just started this game from the famous small-heads author, and i was wondering, is MC going to be a directionless, zero agency weeny who get bossed and humiliated to the end of the game, or does it get better?

A lot of tags here look good, but at least the early stages of the game backseat MC a lot.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Apologies, a question: I just started this game from the famous small-heads author, and i was wondering, is MC going to be a directionless, zero agency weeny who get bossed and humiliated to the end of the game, or does it get better?

A lot of tags here look good, but at least the early stages of the game backseat MC a lot.
Yes, it's hard for the game to work otherwise, you are lulled into the premise as the MC trying to survive this nightmare, and enjoy few moments of respite in-between with the characters that you like, before being slapped in the face with the jarring spook of an MC that just goes along the insanity in a semi state between mental breakdown and complete dissociation to such an extent that you actively want to laugh at him suffering.

Reactions: TengoPipiGrande

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
I'm going to try and get all the endings because I have a pretty high tolerance for this kind of stuff. Is there some order I should do the endings in? I was thinking of doing the "The Worst End" and maybe the "Escape" end first.

robij

Mar 20, 2022
i cant read japanese i just assumed shit just by looking at the specs :D
also iirc this game is rushed(sudden release) if that damn earthquake and tsunami didnt happen back in 2011 this game still not released to this day:ROFLMAO: so sei shoujo have to rush and fund shit.
those empty boxes in CG supposed to have scenes on it

i like to play starless on 4K though(with this release i guess)
how do you play at 4k, though? selecting this resolution on the game's options seems to have no effect, and i cannot enter fullscreen either with it.

00snak

Jun 3, 2018
So does the main download link contain the bestiality patch and the updates and saves

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
<- this pussy got 1 ending and uninstalled, maybe will be strong enough to see the rest

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
interesting the game size is ~2gb before the patch, which becomes ~7gb

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
Does Marisa have any other sex scene with the MC other than the first one? In the anime she only had one.

Mkiahnn

Jan 1, 2023
Virustotal detected quite a few things in the exe, anyone knows if those are false positives for sure?

rfgfdsvbgdf

May 5, 2023
hey how do I use the 100 percent addon? I don't get any of the scat of animal scenes despite putting them into the save folder.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes