Eagle64

Mar 30, 2019
It is way too long with the emphasis on every little detail.I had to fast forward through the special dinner because it too much going on with Makaka getting fucked and her son filming it and being made to orgasm at the same time while trying to his film his mom being fucked was just way too much detail on every little detail got monotonous.
Its a good picture novel but its not a game at all.I think I saw at most 10 choices but they wouldn't make a difference either way.Prepare your self for of reading if you play this whatever it is.
I think it would have been better with animations.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It is way too long with the emphasis on every little detail.I had to fast forward through the special dinner because it too much going on with Makaka getting fucked and her son filming it and being made to orgasm at the same time while trying to his film his mom being fucked was just way too much detail on every little detail got monotonous.
Its a good picture novel but its not a game at all.I think I saw at most 10 choices but they wouldn't make a difference either way.Prepare your self for of reading if you play this whatever it is.
I think it would have been better with animations.
yeah, they should have cut the text by 75%. The game would have been enjoyable.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is there option or toggle on/off to avoid the "hardcore" parts? I'm just into the vanilla stuff
Your only option is to not install the uncensor patch (scat & bestiality).
Even so... the base game is what it is. It isn't very vanilla.

Reactions: ripportier

Stefaniuk1

Mar 22, 2023
I'm getting "could not write to file" warning while trying to save the game. What's the name of the save folder and where is it located?

imrichterthanu

May 16, 2021
im kinda confused here.. just to be clear should i install the 2 patches or both already in the main?

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
"Vanilla" and "Empress" lol
I mean Sei Shoujo/empress recent work has been a little bit more vanilla compared to their previous work
still vanilla empress is still empress
they released recently ''Peerless'' a site for merch, 2 years ago they did the same with Sleepless, and then a year later they announced the game, so maybe they will announce a new game called ''Peerless'' within a year from now so stay alert if you're interested

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
Just checking, the correct way of applying patches is: startless_patch_1.2 and then startless_eng_full_uncut_1.2_patch?

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Still one of my favourite erotic games ever made, coming here to replay for the what, 5th time?
I wish more devs were this degen. Too many normie shit around.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Xenoblade666

Nov 24, 2021
Fair warning to people, this game gets fairly extreme. Scat, bestiality, needles, heavy degradation, it gets into some seriously fucked up territory, even by h-game standards.
So it is just getting domed around? That's a major turn off for me. Is there any revenge or something like you get to make them your pets in the later parts of the story?

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Can you give me, please, 1.2 Update Patch .
All links are not available
From what I remember, the main download is already patched to 1.2 and includes the uncensor patch. Only the scat/beastiality patch isn't included by default. Why there is a separate download, I'm unsure.

I'd suggest running the game and checking the game version. It should already be 1.2.

Reactions: Drussler and gooog1
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes