iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I have just downloaded this game to find it censored and the uncensored patches are no longer valid so after searching i found the uncensored patch for it again which does work. Mega

Edit : I post here for those who find this and wish to download it
You are A Stud!!!!!

pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Is there any form to avoid the scat scenes? I love their draws, but i hate scat of these games.
If you don't apply the uncensor patch scat and bestiality scenes are not included, game is actually uncensored without the patch too. Other than that no.

Reactions: spokkimax

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Is there any form to avoid the scat scenes? I love their draws, but i hate scat of these games.
If you don't apply the uncensor patch scat and bestiality scenes are not included, game is actually uncensored without the patch too. Other than that no.
The game download isnt uncensored its already censored without the scat and Beastiality (i should know i checked). Well shouldnt have been unless its been updated to have it .

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I'm seeing posts about other VN's that are less extreme than this one.... anyone want to provide a more extreme example?

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
can someone tell me is it possible to avoid guro and blood stuff?
i dont have a problem with scat or pee or bestiality

floran

May 20, 2020
can someone tell me is it possible to avoid guro and blood stuff?
i dont have a problem with scat or pee or bestiality
from what I remember is only in a bad end, like the baddest of ends you can get. If you like Scat is worth to just skip that scene amd play for the rest

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
anyone done with all endings? Can you give me a little spoiler so i can pick what ending should i aim for? Tyvm

Estuar

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 147931
Overview:

Protagonist Yukito Sawatari is looking for a part-time job for his summer vacation when he stumbles on a job advertisement that promises high wages. After confirming that the job is still available, he applies immediately.

The job seems simple at first, a servant at a large mansion located in the mountains. It’s a large and luxurious mansion, surely it must be owned by someone really wealthy. But after he is greeted by a beautiful mistress and her pretty daughters he learns that the task of servant is simply one in name only. Now he gets to learn why the pay was promised to be so high…​

Thread Updated: 2017-07-30
Release Date: 2015-07-25
Developer/Publisher: Empress & AiCherry / JAST USA
Aliases: スターレス, 21st Century Nymphomaniacs.
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2 Final - With Patches
Language: English
Video Series:
Length:
Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch already applied & Includes Save and Ending Chart.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

UNCENSOR PATCH
SEPARATE DOWNLOADS

View attachment 864045 View attachment 864046 View attachment 864047 View attachment 864048 View attachment 864049 View attachment 864050 View attachment 864051 View attachment 864052 View attachment 864053
Nice

• Hey there
Reactions: Viktor6535

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Someone made a NovelAI generation of Marisa with long hair (younger/older?) for me. I photoshopped some of the flaws and thought it was worth sharing

Reactions: Crimson_Heart
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes