Paki69

Jan 9, 2020
Hello!

I want to play this game using a Mac with the Wine program but there seems to be some issues:

1) I haven't found the "setup.exe" archive, so when I download the game, the only thing I choose to install it with is "Starless.exe"

2) When I tried to install it, a window of wine opens and then the logo of "Empress" appears but then the window goes black and the only thing I hear is the opening, if I click then I don't hear or see anything.

Are there fixes for these two problems? Is the starless.exe just the setup.exe archive?

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
this one and Closed Game are the only two English games by Empress, am I right?
I think there 3 other games includes Great Deceiver which I think is great

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Hello!

I want to play this game using a Mac with the Wine program but there seems to be some issues:

1) I haven't found the "setup.exe" archive, so when I download the game, the only thing I choose to install it with is "Starless.exe"

2) When I tried to install it, a window of wine opens and then the logo of "Empress" appears but then the window goes black and the only thing I hear is the opening, if I click then I don't hear or see anything.

Are there fixes for these two problems? Is the starless.exe just the setup.exe archive?
it doesn't have a setup app, you just launch the Starless.exe, you don't need to install it, this is the installed folder
as for the black screen issue, I think someone had the same problem, not sure how solve it cuz I never encountered it

Reactions: Paki69

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Is there any way to change settings so that I can press next with the space bar? I can only click next and it's quite annoying with a trackpad

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the prequel Sleepless game recently, was really lacklustre, felt more like a fan made patch to add a bunch of content that was missing from the main game.

Reactions: h-kingu

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Ah man, I played this years ago, one of my first "brutal" post nut clarity. Good memories...
Then I played Euphoria. Then I saw some fucked up doujin. Maybe this game was what started everything...

• Haha
Reactions: h-kingu and glocked

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Ah man, I played this years ago, one of my first "brutal" post nut clarity. Good memories...
Then I played Euphoria. Then I saw some fucked up doujin. Maybe this game was what started everything...
Seeing as you ended up going deeper down the rabbit hole, is it really appropriate to call it post-nut "clarity"?

• Haha
Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Seeing as you ended up going deeper down the rabbit hole, is it really appropriate to call it post-nut "clarity"?
Clearly, I remember spending several hours sitting pantless in my sofa thinking about things like the differences between reality and fiction, morals, etc. And also choose to jump down that rabbit hole willingly too... That's how I became a "harmless degenerate" who can enjoy sick shit but perfectly understand that what happen in fictions stay in fictions.
Or something like that

Reactions: oshtoshashlyk

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Played the prequel Sleepless game recently, was really lacklustre, felt more like a fan made patch to add a bunch of content that was missing from the main game.
I don't really expect more.
Since Closed Game who was produced and released in 2015, the studio doesn't came out with big new project.
It's feel like they just want to capitalize with the success of their games, especially Starless who is their biggest success.

It's a shame they didn't adapt anything in anime since Starless, they got a lot a content for made a couple ones.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
I got the Flower of Evil ending.

Aaaaaaahhh... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHA!!! She earned it.

This game is only missing an ending where the MC takes over the mansion, murders all the horny old men at a party and keeps the family around for 'training'.
the-rock-face.gif

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Hey why not. They'd do it to the MC, taking out corrupt bureaucrats could benefit everyone and the girls are already trained--they just need to learn how to serve in the same manner they teach others. Double-plus promise I don't have anyone chained up in the basement irl.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i just played that game and it was sometimes great and sometimes boring.
I like the story, but the game sometimes get ridiculous with the huge amount of cum, it's maybe funny to see but it kills the realism unfortunately.
Sometimes the game gets lazy and you end up with an illustration that doesn't match the text, i end up laughing when the MC enters the dyning room and says "i see that everybody is already here" but the game shows you the image of an empty room :ROFLMAO:.
The game tend to get quite repetitive though, some scenes are quite long without any reason.

As i'm a cheapskate i did not pay Satchie so you guess what i got, maybe the best ending in my opinion! Dogs, pigs, and execution as a final achievement. I totally loved it, even if it's a shortcut but it was so funny!!

I saw that there is another archive in the main one, i guess it's the saves to get various endings, i will have to check that.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes