Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Gotta ask I downloaded the one which said that it unlocks everything but thebestiality scenes still seem to be censored cause looking into the pig and dog scene there are a couple of cg missing

Do I still nid to add the uncensored patch? thats below the download one?

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there ntr on it? I don't want to be picky, only want to know

pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Is there ntr on it? I don't want to be picky, only want to know
The women do have sex with other men and there's one backstory containing blackmailing, if I remember correctly.
If you're actually looking for an NTR game this isn't it and unless you are super scared of a woman having sex with anyone but the MC I wouldn't worry about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know how to re-pack the png datas extracted by arc unpacker tools? Cheers

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
I don't think so, but I can write you one...but are you sure you wanna be spoiled?
I personally don't mind at all but i don't wanna be greedy asking for whole plot as a single person. e-hentai got 0 info on a plotline

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I was warned but i played it for the art.

I have zero regrets but GOD I have complaints about everyone... so much I had to make this post just to vent it out. Sadly it means the game is hold up well a decade later, and I hate it but respect it.

I played this blind and I was lucky to get the gold key end first, but then i was like what was the other 9 keys. big mistake? maybe. It did give some more lore to each character though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think thats it. Marie's 2 "Friends" were w/e they were just there to make a scene imo. The endings I got before guide was
A new world, Bizarre marriage, and Flower of evil. I also didn't know I was one click away from the worst end...
I will like to thank all those games that pushed peeking on your mom/siblings for helping me get the best ending first try.

Reactions: NIshu and h-kingu

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I was warned but i played it for the art.

I have zero regrets but GOD I have complaints about everyone... so much I had to make this post just to vent it out. Sadly it means the game is hold up well a decade later, and I hate it but respect it.

I played this blind and I was lucky to get the gold key end first, but then i was like what was the other 9 keys. big mistake? maybe. It did give some more lore to each character though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think thats it. Marie's 2 "Friends" were w/e they were just there to make a scene imo. The endings I got before guide was
A new world, Bizarre marriage, and Flower of evil. I also didn't know I was one click away from the worst end...
I will like to thank all those games that pushed peeking on your mom/siblings for helping me get the best ending first try.
nice review!
well you get used to it...Starless was my very first eroge...so it set the bar too high for me, it's not perfect by any mean but, I hold this game in high regard due too it being my first, so I kinda love it and hate it at the same time well....to be precise...I hate what it has done to me and that I somehow always find myself going back to it, but I DO NOT regret ever playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darksavior

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
I don't quite get it, what patch is already applied on the Download file? The Uncensor or the 1.2 update?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes