NatedolanUSMC

Mar 29, 2021
Having trouble installing the game. I keep getting error messages when I unzip. Just downloading the Patch already applied & Includes Save and Ending Chart link and when I unzip the file I get an error. Any ideas?

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
Having trouble installing the game. I keep getting error messages when I unzip. Just downloading the Patch already applied & Includes Save and Ending Chart link and when I unzip the file I get an error. Any ideas?
Have you tried downloading from other sources/mirrors? I think i tried nopy with this game in the past and got errors like you but mega worked fine.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
Ain't great deceiver had secret ending which you "marry" marie and get one extra scene ? I know this ain't cannon or something but e-hentai doesn't containt those images.

NatedolanUSMC

Mar 29, 2021
I figured it out. It seems like it was a memory issue. Now that that's fixes do I have everything or do I still need the patches and extra content?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Ain't great deceiver had secret ending which you "marry" marie and get one extra scene ? I know this ain't cannon or something but e-hentai doesn't containt those images.
I don't think there is such ending
I've played the game 3 times and never seen it
there are 3 endings:
1- the MC's sister gets fucked on stage blindfolded in an auction
2- the MC ends up fucking the blue haired girl on stage in an auction
3- the MC gets sold to the futa girl and ends up a tranny
and I already unlocked all the CG's and scenes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Sleepless new info!!!!
5 new CGs have been added!
you can check it out here: