Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe it may sound like a strange question, but I am bit puzzled. You see in futa on male list of games, Starless is also present on that list and yet when I look at tags about Starless I see no tag in regard to futa or shemale/trans. So I my question is does Starless have any futa on male content or not?

And another question, I only started to play the game and from what Ive read there are many endings as far as I understood, so my question is - what influence the to get one or another ending? Does the game has routes, where you choose one of the mistresses (or you try to escape) or maybe there like many bad endings and one true ending where MC escapes?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe it may sound like a strange question, but I am bit puzzled. You see in futa on male list of games, Starless is also present on that list and yet when I look at tags about Starless I see no tag in regard to futa or shemale/trans. So I my question is does Starless have any futa on male content or not?

And another question, I only started to play the game and from what Ive read there are many endings as far as I understood, so my question is - what influence the to get one or another ending? Does the game has routes, where you choose one of the mistresses (or you try to escape) or maybe there like many bad endings and one true ending where MC escapes?
There's very little futa on male content. I won't spoil the scenes or anything, but you'll be disappointed if that's the kind of content you're looking for.

As for the endings - Well, there's some choices made that influence where things go, but there's no clearly defined routes. A lot of the choices don't influence anything at all, but some you might think seem like a harmless choice at first, but will have dire consequences on the story.

There's like 10 endings total, and only one of them is truly a good end. I'm not gonna say anything more on the endings. I'll repeat what I said a page or so back, and that's to just go into it blind. Don't look at an endings chart, or worry about what "route" you're on. Just play the game, and you'll get what you get.

What I would say to do is make a save at Day 9. When you finish the game for the first time you can restart from Day 9 and have another go at it. I wouldn't even look at an "Ending Chart" or anything until you've beat it blind a few times trying different things.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
There's very little futa on male content. I won't spoil the scenes or anything, but you'll be disappointed if that's the kind of content you're looking for.

As for the endings - Well, there's some choices made that influence where things go, but there's no clearly defined routes. A lot of the choices don't influence anything at all, but some you might think seem like a harmless choice at first, but will have dire consequences on the story.

There's like 10 endings total, and only one of them is truly a good end. I'm not gonna say anything more on the endings. I'll repeat what I said a page or so back, and that's to just go into it blind. Don't look at an endings chart, or worry about what "route" you're on. Just play the game, and you'll get what you get.

What I would say to do is make a save at Day 9. When you finish the game for the first time you can restart from Day 9 and have another go at it. I wouldn't even look at an "Ending Chart" or anything until you've beat it blind a few times trying different things.

Thanks for the answers. Well femdom and futa on male are most favorite themes for me, so even if there small amout of futa on male, I am curious to see what the game will give in terms of femdom. And thanks for the tip about day 9.

Oct 25, 2017
How is this game not tagged as Female Domination? For years I thought this game was shadow banned or something because everytime I searched for femdom it didn't show up and I knew about this game long ago. Femdom is like one of the main tags of the game.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is this the version with the bestiality scenes included?

Actually no. (At least, unless it's been updated since I played it).

The version here on the site has already been updated to version 1.2 and has been patched to remove any censoring, etc.
However, there is a separate download needed to enable the extra scat and bestiality content. (see 1st post).

I don't recall any actual bestiality in the base version of the game (I can only presume it was removed for the US market). There was some scat (if memory serves), but only a bit and mostly implied.

How is this game not tagged as Female Domination?

If I had to guess, it's an inconsistency thing. It's the usual mixup of "male domination", "female domination" tags... is it domination BY male/female or UPON male/female? The game is tagged male domination, yet the MC doesn't dominate anyone. Whilst the MC does have sex with Mitarai, he never really dominates her. Although perhaps it's flagged for Kyouichi's interest in Mikako. Perhaps someone could [Report] the primary post and ask for the tags to be updated (which is how you bring it to the attention of the moderators).

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you. I might give this one a try since Captured by Dark Elves was such a success. As for this game though, how hardcore is the blackmail?
No idea. Havent personally played it, it just popped up in my feed as I have the femdom tag highlighted.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ah okay. I never knew you could highlight tags on here. I will gave to give that a try.
Unless this is the butchered/censored version of the game, you should look at my post above yours and see the tags are missing. As far as the blackmail goes its...a little absurd? They aren't really the most realistic things, but there is a point where blackmail ties very heavily into one (maybe a variation of it?) of the endings.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unless this is the butchered/censored version of the game, you should look at my post above yours and see the tags are missing. As far as the blackmail goes its...a little absurd? They aren't really the most realistic things, but there is a point where blackmail ties very heavily into one (maybe a variation of it?) of the endings.
Can you spoil that part for me? This game looks promising. Also, exactly how bad is the NTR?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Can you spoil that part for me? This game looks promising. Also, exactly how bad is the NTR?
Okay, I guess, I'm doing this from memory, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of NTR, there is a lot of debate and levels, I really don't know where you are with that, so I'll just say something:

sanga69

May 25, 2019

In terms of NTR, there is a lot of debate and levels, I really don't know where you are with that, so I'll just say something:
He is right the only "normal" ending is where both the protagonist and his main love intrest getout from ther and get married but their sexual libido is extremely effected. There are many other endings also take a look at the route map.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

*Reads* Thank you so much for the heads up. This is not as bad as I thought it would be but it is still very dark.

He is right the only "normal" ending is where both the protagonist and his main love intrest getout from ther and get married but their sexual libido is extremely effected. There are many other endings also take a look at the route map.
Where can I find the route map? Also, I am curious how a place like this would effect them. I am guessing the story dictates they be oversexed but I could see a place like this having the opposite effect.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes