79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
The rape part. Is it male on female rape, male on male, female on male or female on female?
Just keep in mind that the female members of the family are the ones that hold all the power. They are the ones who initiate. However, they are also mostly master manipulators - this is a game of female domination of both males and females, not rape. The game blurs the lines of consent by introducing both drugs and the idea that the "victims" were chosen by the family because they are a lot more open to these activities than their normal social constraints allow them to be. Everyone has a choice, in theory.

I don't recall any male on male action at all. I seem to remember some brief male on futa, but no futa on male.

AshirulPatel

Sep 9, 2020
Just keep in mind that the female members of the family are the ones that hold all the power. They are the ones who initiate. However, they are also mostly master manipulators - this is a game of female domination of both males and females, not rape. The game blurs the lines of consent by introducing both drugs and the idea that the "victims" were chosen by the family because they are a lot more open to these activities than their normal social constraints allow them to be. Everyone has a choice, in theory.

I don't recall any male on male action at all. I seem to remember some brief male on futa, but no futa on male.
I've watched it's hentai series and now I want to play game but i don't have luxury of pc so is there a way to play it on Android ?
There isn't any Android version that i know already

NotMcbride

Oct 24, 2018
Well huh, didn't expect to see this here. Brings back fun memories from getting into hentai, a buddy suggested this and I noped out and as an "I'm sorry" pointed me to euphoria. Didn't talk to him for a hot minute after, fun times... Atleast most shit doesn't phase me anymore.

Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
This game has literally the same premise as Estate: Dominate. But with a lot of cum and a novel worth of text on the first day (thank the gods the mouse wheel can skip). The very first scene has the MC have his hands handcuffed behind his back, even though the drawn nature of the images means there's not a lot to see. The drawn style also means characters don't have dark skin, however, or the uncanny valley effect. It's quite fun to compare.

(What irritates me is the constant talk of money, cars, big houses, dicks, cum, boobs, and, last but not least, how naked women are more attractive than clothed women. But those are my own nitpicks.)

zarc1483

Dec 5, 2020
I have some questions

UNCENSOR PATCH
Patch unlocks scat and bestiality content.

1) So if I don't want scat or bestiality I dont have to download this patch right? But does that mean I wont see uncensored dicks too?
2) Is it fine to download just the second patch?

Aug 14, 2017
This game has literally the same premise as Estate: Dominate. But with a lot of cum and a novel worth of text on the first day (thank the gods the mouse wheel can skip). The very first scene has the MC have his hands handcuffed behind his back, even though the drawn nature of the images means there's not a lot to see. The drawn style also means characters don't have dark skin, however, or the uncanny valley effect. It's quite fun to compare.

(What irritates me is the constant talk of money, cars, big houses, dicks, cum, boobs, and, last but not least, how naked women are more attractive than clothed women. But those are my own nitpicks.)
Well, "Estate: Dominate" creators have "borrowed" the idea of "Starless" :sneaky:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
UNCENSOR PATCH
Patch unlocks scat and bestiality content.

1) So if I don't want scat or bestiality I dont have to download this patch right? But does that mean I wont see uncensored dicks too?
I have installed no patch, and yet the dicks are fully visible (just like that F-117 in Yugoslavia).

Apr 4, 2019
Great! But isnt the second patch kinda necessary?
I dont think its absolutly necessary, but its better with it.

And, as far as I remember, the bestiality is most in the endings, in the regular story its not at all. So if you dont want to see it, even with the first patch, you dont have to.

zarc1483

Dec 5, 2020
What patches are already included in the game? (I didnt download anything other than the main file and dont wanna get that uncensor patch)

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I still can't tell if this a femdom or maledom game, which one is it? I know the mistress holds all the power or whatever but if that's the case why are there only maledom tags and no femdom. Moreover, what is it with this opening scene with the MC being handcuffed and forced to ejaculate or whatever, isn't that literally femdom? Does the MC get to turn this around and become more maledom?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I still can't tell if this a femdom or maledom game, which one is it? I know the mistress holds all the power or whatever but if that's the case why are there only maledom tags and no femdom. Moreover, what is it with this opening scene with the MC being handcuffed and forced to ejaculate or whatever, isn't that literally femdom? Does the MC get to turn this around and become more maledom?
It's a heavy femdom game. There are some maledom elements but they don't really involve the MC, an it isn't the focus of the game. The MC never turns it around to where you could call it a maledom game. Not even close. I mean, I could say a bit more, but it's better you just play for yourself and see.

Starless is one of those games where you really should just go into it blind. It's a Sei Shoujo masterpiece, and one of the best localized visual novel releases we've ever seen.

And if anyone didn't hear or not, but JAST USA did announce a couple weeks ago that 'Closed Game' is going to be released in Early 2021. So more Sei Shoujo and Empress is coming soon.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes