StarkKUN

Jan 2, 2020
It's female domination of everyone else, both male and female - including the MC.
The matriarch of the house, her two daughters and her son are the people who set the rules and dictate the punishments. Though her son is very much a background character by comparison with the mother and her daughters.
so eventually i am the one who is gonna be the slave then :)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any way to disable or avoid futa content ? i can't stand it, and there is no tag so it was kinda unannouced in the kitchen scenes.

mass90

Jan 10, 2020
hi i wanna say thnx 4posting this game. i've been looking 4it 4a long time. so TY! alot :). now r u sure the save chart is fully completed? i say this cuz of this: Captura de pantalla (1).jpg it looks like those empty films needs to b filled. or i see it that way cuz i'm missing something?. i have to say that i'vnt touched anything, i'm playing the game with my own save file, but im curious about this.

D

Deleted member 47435

hi i wanna say thnx 4posting this game. i've been looking 4it 4a long time. so TY! alot :). now r u sure the save chart is fully completed? i say this cuz of this: View attachment 706855 it looks like those empty films needs to b filled. or i see it that way cuz i'm missing something?. i have to say that i'vnt touched anything, i'm playing the game with my own save file, but im curious about this.
My game looks the same way, with the 100% save file in use.
Not sure wether those bottom boxes are further scenes, or just there. :unsure:

mass90

Jan 10, 2020
My game looks the same way, with the 100% save file in use.
Not sure wether those bottom boxes are further scenes, or just there. :unsure:
yeah it looks like if a new update was needed but it never came. i just finished the 1st ending & whn u do. u get access to the memory room & once there, it shows u, ur completed scenes in color & the rest of the scenes still to b completed, in black & white; & comparing with the 100% save, it is the same. so yes, the save is at 100%. still, thnx 4 replying :)

Lerus

Jan 24, 2020
This VN is for dirty old men. ("Fragrant ass", c'mon.) Had to delete it. (Its influence isn't to my taste. And ultimately, it's different so that it stands out, and survives.)

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Well, I didn't think it possible, but this fucking game, man.

Absolute worst writing I have ever seen. All characters are cardboard cutouts, it claims to play in the real world, and makes no effort to be realistic with anything. The protagonist is what really pissed me off, how the hell could such a brainless, spineless, weak, incompetent, autistic retard exist is beyond me.

It has a really interesting premise and nice art that is rendered unenjoyable by just awful everything is. I mean, for fucks sake, the voice acting apart from being obnoxiously awful at most, and mediocre at best, BLEEPS OUT THE WORD "DICK". In an erotic VN that features most fetishes on the planet.

If anyone wants to know how to ruin a killer harem setting, well take fucking notes:
Have people who have no fucking clue about sex or real life in general do the writing-check.
Have your protagonist be so incompetent and without personality that it makes the rest of the story pointless. I mean really, I thought the hentai was lame, but now I see it was an improvement.
Have the only player agency you have in the game not matter at all, since you get railroaded into choices anyway. Heaven forbid you put the effort it.
Have the anatomy make no sense, have magic drugs, and fuck consistency in general.

All this is just until the blonde bitch comes into play during the "interview". I couldn't take it anymore. Avoid this like the Kung-Flu.

Tl.DR:Awful, Sonic slashfic-tier writing, obnoxious voice acting and lifeless charactersshowcase everything awful about japanese writing. Offensively terrible.

Aug 14, 2017
Well, I didn't think it possible, but this fucking game, man.

Absolute worst writing I have ever seen. All characters are cardboard cutouts, it claims to play in the real world, and makes no effort to be realistic with anything. The protagonist is what really pissed me off, how the hell could such a brainless, spineless, weak, incompetent, autistic retard exist is beyond me.

It has a really interesting premise and nice art that is rendered unenjoyable by just awful everything is. I mean, for fucks sake, the voice acting apart from being obnoxiously awful at most, and mediocre at best, BLEEPS OUT THE WORD "DICK". In an erotic VN that features most fetishes on the planet.

If anyone wants to know how to ruin a killer harem setting, well take fucking notes:
Have people who have no fucking clue about sex or real life in general do the writing-check.
Have your protagonist be so incompetent and without personality that it makes the rest of the story pointless. I mean really, I thought the hentai was lame, but now I see it was an improvement.
Have the only player agency you have in the game not matter at all, since you get railroaded into choices anyway. Heaven forbid you put the effort it.
Have the anatomy make no sense, have magic drugs, and fuck consistency in general.

All this is just until the blonde bitch comes into play during the "interview". I couldn't take it anymore. Avoid this like the Kung-Flu.

Tl.DR:Awful, Sonic slashfic-tier writing, obnoxious voice acting and lifeless charactersshowcase everything awful about japanese writing. Offensively terrible.
Femdom is just not your thing, hon :WeSmart:

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Femdom is just not your thing, hon :WeSmart:
While that is absolutely true, if that was my problem with it, i'd have just been uninterested. It's true that I find the idea ridiculous most times it's because it's always written terribly. Women using brute force to get their way instead of blackmail, bribery and seduction is just so laughably stupid.

I would have appreciated a truly competent, devilish little cult leader of a female boss instead of just the protag being a dickless faggot without any agency to act. "Oh no, she has my dick in between her feet, there's NOTHING I can do." Nobody has a goal, a personality, or a purpose for existence. I'd call this chewing gum for the eyes, but chewing gum still has more substance than this coathanger abortion attempt at writing.

And just for the record, I have equal hatred for the opposite shitty trope of timestop, magic drugs, and total mind control from the start. They are tools of a lazy and soulless writer, and they deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.

Aug 14, 2017
While that is absolutely true, if that was my problem with it, i'd have just been uninterested. It's true that I find the idea ridiculous most times it's because it's always written terribly. Women using brute force to get their way instead of blackmail, bribery and seduction is just so laughably stupid.

I would have appreciated a truly competent, devilish little cult leader of a female boss instead of just the protag being a dickless faggot without any agency to act. "Oh no, she has my dick in between her feet, there's NOTHING I can do." Nobody has a goal, a personality, or a purpose for existence. I'd call this chewing gum for the eyes, but chewing gum still has more substance than this coathanger abortion attempt at writing.

And just for the record, I have equal hatred for the opposite shitty trope of timestop, magic drugs, and total mind control from the start. They are tools of a lazy and soulless writer, and they deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.
It has some sense ;)

clystar

May 9, 2019
what is the gameplay about? there are no screenshots provided. is it full on 100% VN style game? no rpg?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes