Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Don't even think about it, and just start reading. It really isn't that bad. Yea, there's some fucked up scenes in it, but it's nothing you can't handle I'm sure. There's a lot of great scenes in the game, so it's worth the time commitment. This has a permanent place on my hard drive always.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
also there is an ending where the protag's dick legit goes into the trash...to answer your previous question.
You know, theres a difference between sneaking into an outpost and shanking every motherfucker inside with a knife and getting ones dick chopped off while being laughed at by a woman.

I dont mind gore in a "violent" setting. In fact, i welcome it (would be boring otherwise), but in a sexual setting? Thats a bit uh... how should i put it? "Discouraging/repulsive".

Ill consider my options. For now im leaving it be. From the comments on here ive realized that on a scale of 0 to 10 this game is at the...

tenor.gif

...level.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
You know, theres a difference between sneaking into an outpost and shanking every motherfucker inside with a knife and getting ones dick chopped off while being laughed at by a woman.

I dont mind gore in a "violent" setting. In fact, i welcome it (would be boring otherwise), but in a sexual setting? Thats a bit uh... how should i put it? "Discouraging/repulsive".

Ill consider my options. For now im leaving it be. From the comments on here ive realized that on a scale of 0 to 10 this game is at the...

View attachment 467720

...level.
well there is an image for an ending tree somewhere here, if you want to check what you're getting yourself into...but nonetheless time was well spent on this game for me, I'd say dive in there

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - added new links.
Cheers

Arcrombie

Jun 7, 2019
One of the more interesting adaptions of Marquis de Sade's "120 Days of Sodom". Not perfect, but it touches enough on the taboo for it to passably entertain a connoisseur.

bobbyg126

Dec 15, 2019
'Patch already applied' does that mean I don't have to download and install these two:

"starless_full_patch.exe"
"starless-patch-1.2.exe"

?

I want all the content.

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
'Patch already applied' does that mean I don't have to download and install these two:
Pretty much, yes.
The downloadable version available here is already patched to version 1.2.

I want all the content.
However the one you are probably missing is the uncensor patch for 1.2.
That delivers "all" the content.
The extra content added is mainly extended scenes with more bestiality and scat. You can't have one without the other.
Personally I wish I hadn't installed it due to to sheer volume of shit added to the game. So consider your decision. More isn't always better.

The uncensor patch is available for download in the first post. There's also a chart for the possible endings too. (Although I created a slightly modified version of it here to merge information from two sources into a single graphic).

Reactions: bobbyg126
D

Deleted member 47435

Can someone here possibly help me answer a question...

So I had to re-download the game.
Back when I last had the game installed, there was a sort of "Extras" option on the main menu; in here you could re-watch certain scenes, endings or listen to the soundtrack.

However, upon installing the game now - using the download that's in the thread - I seem to get a different version of the game, almost like a regular version as opposed to the one I used to have.
Applying the patches - both the one for bugfix/uncensoring and the cut content one - does nothing to change this.

So, again:
The game no longer has those extra options for me - like selecting a scene or watching endings.
There is just "New Game", "Continue" and "Exit" (or similarly named buttons).
No extras. :(

Anyone have an idea what's wrong?
Is the current version available for download somehow lesser...?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man I would pay for sequel where all these nasty bitches get what they desserve, but of course that's not gonna happen from such cucks.

D

Deleted member 47435

Allright, so the "missing" content was sorted out (just me being dumb it seems), but I have encountered a new problem...
All the text in the game looks all wonky and off, and I have no idea why.

I installed the game as normal, and then applied the uncensored/uncut patch.
Anyone seen this before?

• Haha
Reactions: Murderous Int

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Allright, so the "missing" content was sorted out (just me being dumb it seems), but I have encountered a new problem...
All the text in the game looks all wonky and off, and I have no idea why.

I installed the game as normal, and then applied the uncensored/uncut patch.
Anyone seen this before?
Rofl bro thats some Malkavian text, are you using Jap Locale ?

Reactions: Murderous Int
D

Deleted member 47435

Rofl bro thats some Malkavian text, are you using Jap Locale ?
I do.
But the thing is, I did so back when I last had the game installed too, without any similar problems.
This issue happened for the first time now, and I have no clue why tbh.

PantherAusfA

Oct 7, 2019
So i downloaded the game, and both patches. put patches in the "game" folder but the "sup12" uncut patch dont work, pls help.

Edit: got it working!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes