DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
why dose almost everyone hates this game ? can someone tell me the endings please ? and the worst sences in this game please spoil it

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
Did the company that made this VN ever do a sequel, or more rather another work following this one?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Did the company that made this VN ever do a sequel, or more rather another work following this one?
They just released a side story of sorts I guess, and they've had several works released since Starless. None of them have be officially released in English though. You can check them all out here -

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
Oct 6, 2018
This may seems redundant, but THANK YOU to you OP for posting this game here. This game has nearly all of my festishes, and the fact that it's not plagued by that infernal mosaic censorship is truly a blessing. Gonna but the legit copy now.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
As far as games... some...

A quick search of "Female Domination and Humiliation" gets you this list:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=871,2252

Personally, I'd say Estate: Dominate as a visual novel heavily inspired by Starless. Although as a much more tamed down mainstream game, without the excesses that make Starless what it is.

The other obvious suggestion is Euphoria. Just keep in mind that you'll need multiple playthroughs to really see the darker side of that game (the gruesome death as part of the introduction not withstanding).

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
As far as games... some...

A quick search of "Female Domination and Humiliation" gets you this list:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=871,2252

Personally, I'd say Estate: Dominate as a visual novel heavily inspired by Starless. Although as a much more tamed down mainstream game, without the excesses that make Starless what it is.

The other obvious suggestion is Euphoria. Just keep in mind that you'll need multiple playthroughs to really see the darker side of that game (the gruesome death as part of the introduction not withstanding).
Does euphoria (the 6 eps) covered all the game? if not I would dive in!!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by 6 episodes. Are there videos for it somewhere? (if so, I've not seen them - so can't offer a comparison). I know there is a Starless video, which covers the main points of the video game - but is vastly shorter and simplified. If there is a similar Eurphoria video, I can only assume the same would be true - since playing the game to it's final conclusion can take literal days of gameplay. I can't imagine a 30 to 40 hour video existing. ;)

The game I linked to here on the forums is a full game, from beginning to end. Though as I said earlier, seeing the whole game requires multiple playthroughs.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by 6 episodes. Are there videos for it somewhere? (if so, I've not seen them - so can't offer a comparison). I know there is a Starless video, which covers the main points of the video game - but is vastly shorter and simplified. If there is a similar Eurphoria video, I can only assume the same would be true - since playing the game to it's final conclusion can take literal days of gameplay. I can't imagine a 30 to 40 hour video existing. ;)

The game I linked to here on the forums is a full game, from beginning to end. Though as I said earlier, seeing the whole game requires multiple playthroughs.
I dived

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
well, the 6 episodes of the series cover bits and pieces of the game...like highlights and you won't understand what's going on, which is a shame really, uz the game has one of the best stories I've seen in H game.
if you want the whole complete story you'll need to play the game in multi playthrough, it's a long ride, every route in the game shows a a piece of the pazzle, until you reach the true ending, and finally it all come together, it's a very well written story, at times I found it mindblowing for an H game
warning tho....the game is very extreme that it makes the hentai version looks like vanilla.

Is there any games like this? or at least a similar art style?
there is a game by the same Company ''Empress'' it's called DominancE
it has almost the same settings of Starless, and even more amount of Femdom....it's Sci Fi tho set in space, think of it as Space Starless, it even has the same voice actors
the downside for this is that it's not translated and censored...but you can just add a save file with all CG's and scenes unlocked

Reactions: Drussler

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
well, the 6 episodes of the series cover bits and pieces of the game...like highlights and you won't understand what's going on, which is a shame really, uz the game has one of the best stories I've seen in H game.
if you want the whole complete story you'll need to play the game in multi playthrough, it's a long ride, every route in the game shows a a piece of the pazzle, until you reach the true ending, and finally it all come together, it's a very well written story, at times I found it mindblowing for an H game
warning tho....the game is very extreme that it makes the hentai version looks like vanilla.
I played it, I finished it, I love it, The story and Nemu's true identity, but the most wicked one was to find out the mc had a daughter the same age as him
the downside for this is that it's not translated and censored...but you can just add a save file with all CG's and scenes unlocked
It's a shame really if I can't understand the context, the scenes would mean nothing. Are there any other games?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I played it, I finished it, I love it, The story and Nemu's true identity, but the most wicked one was to find out the mc had a daughter the same age as him
mindfuck I tell ya!

It's a shame really if I can't understand the context, the scenes would mean nothing. Are there any other games?
hmmm...don't think so....there are many good femdom games but all are untranslated and censored.
but look...give DominancE a try even if you can't understand much, the scenes are still fappable at least

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
How scary is this game? A bit of humiliation never hurt but if the protags dick is gonna end up in the trash...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes