h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Be careful! There is a Trojan inside
yeah i noticed that...or rather my windows defender noticed that lol
for now I've disabled windows defender and the game worked!
but I need to find some way to keep my anti-virus from deleting the file every time I play launch the game...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it really a trojan or just a false positive (which sometimes happens with crack files and antivirus)?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Well, I went and skipped through the whole thing to take a look at the scenes and the content. It's a really short game with only fourteen (14) scenes that are all pretty much back to back. This is a true nukige after all. Six (6) of the scenes (longest) feature Marie and only Marie, and then there's a seventh (7) scene that first features Marie and then the Blonde girl. No more Marie after that.

There's only one choice and it's basically the ending. Three (3) different endings. Three (3) of the last five (5) scenes are with a trap, including an ending scene. The ending scene has a different trap, so there's two (2) traps in total. There's no ending scene with Marie.

There's scat in two (2) of Marie's scenes. One (1) of those being the scene with her and later the blonde.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scat in one of the endings. There's injections being administered into the penis, and during one of the endings a girls clitoris. Obviously there's some urination going on during these scenes also.

Overall, I'd say the game has a decent chance of being localized if people show up and request it. It's short, which would be a plus for whoever did pick it up, and there's nothing that would have to be removed to sell in certain states, etc.

So if you want it then harass JAST USA, Mangagamer, FAKKU, and maybe Denpasoft. I'd say there's zero chance Kagura Games would touch this because they've never released a Visual Novel before, and until they do something outside of RPG Maker and WOLF RPG Editor games, I just don't see that happening.

For your convenience I've put down the contact e-mails for JAST USA, Mangagamer, FAKKU, and Denpasoft. They welcome feedback and title requests at these addresses.

support at jastusa dot com
mangagamerstaff at gmail dot com
support at fakku dot net
support at denpasoft dot com

Jan 1, 2018
While a bit short it feels more like a spin-off than an actual sequel.

That said I’m having more questions on the details behind the scenes for this game, seeing how they had another tittle to fly around.

Empress hasn’t been doing well with their card game compared to Lilith, makes me wonder if this was a quick product to recover some loses.

The amount of scenes Marie has made me think this was supposed to be her game until it was changed. Adding the lack of choices until the very end, gave the feeling the game was gonna be scenes for the card game until changed for whatever deal they made with Elf.

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Elf went bankrupt a while back and the Kisaku I.P went to DMM.
They also announced a Kisaku gacha game over at DMM so that might be why they had a tie-in.
. tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=24955

The Kisaku-tachi game left possible open endings but since it wasn't written by Sei, I don't know if it will be related back to in a future game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sei clearly designed the main girl used in the Kisaku game but he didn't do the actual CG. He also didn't write the story for it but did the story for GD, note that Sei is not even listed in the credits on Kisaku-tachi game (but Hazuki is.) It was likely done to speed up production time for a release. I think they are looking for a model that can make them get enough game out in a quick enough time to make a decent profit over development time.

That's why I think the surveys questions show a sign they want to have more collab' artists on the Empress brand, to increase production. So if anything I see it likely they will do more of these small games with a quicker turn around time, either be it split games with Sei doing one part and another artist doing a side game tie-in. Or, Sei and another artist collaborating on a bigger title together. But whatever it's they are clearly looking to do something more.

Aother group you might want to add to your request list is CherryKissGames.
https:// cherrykissgames.itch.io/
https:// twitter.com/CherryKissGames

I got a poll going for which FT over in the DominancE thread:
I've ripped the script for the whole game, it's only around 5000-6000 lines. Which is 1/3rd longer than what I've already done on DominancE.
My biggest concern is that it will get picked up since it's a small game and not that bad with its more extreme content, but I guess even then they will still need a bit of time to bring it to a actual release. I'd guess between 6-months to a year.

The game is now out in the wild and more people have had a chance to play it so I will leave a poll, and let people pick what they would most like to see:

I'll check it in a week (Following Monday) to know what direction people want more overall.
Whatever one gets picked I'll be sending out the script to all the various parties when it's done.
So Empress and any possible localisation groups. To improve the chances these games get a English/uncensored release.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I read there was cut content in the english version, is that true for the release in op?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I read there was cut content in the english version, is that true for the release in op?
Yes.
The version in the OP is the latest English version... but with some of the more extreme scat and bestiality removed.
However, the OP also links to the VNDB... which includes among it's available downloads... a patch which restores all the content removed for the 1.2 English release. It is not for the faint of heart.
VNDB patch:
... just click the "official website" link for the 1.2 -> 1.2u patch.
... seriously don't do it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Yes.
The version in the OP is the latest English version... but with some of the more extreme scat and bestiality removed.
However, the OP also links to the VNDB... which includes among it's available downloads... a patch which restores all the content removed for the 1.2 English release. It is not for the faint of heart.
VNDB patch:
... just click the "official website" link for the 1.2 -> 1.2u patch.
... seriously don't do it :)
It just wouldn't feel right to consume an unfinished product, wish me luck...

SirDotria

Jul 22, 2019
I feel like an idiot asking this But I downloaded the One that says the patch is already applied but I'm not seeing anything different the Scenes are still Censored for me... Anyone have any ideas?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I feel like an idiot asking this But I downloaded the One that says the patch is already applied but I'm not seeing anything different the Scenes are still Censored for me... Anyone have any ideas?
Your question was already answered a few posts above... but I guess the game here isn't pre-patched with the restored content. I dunno, I've never downloaded it here, since I own the game.

What you need is the content restore patch, and you can download that here -

And be sure to buy the game when you undoubtedly love it.

SirDotria

Jul 22, 2019
Your question was already answered a few posts above... but I guess the game here isn't pre-patched with the restored content. I dunno, I've never downloaded it here, since I own the game.

What you need is the content restore patch, and you can download that here -

And be sure to buy the game when you undoubtedly love it.

I Already bought the game as well I re downloaded the patch, Fingers crossed it works this time. Also ty for the help,

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes