Aug 14, 2017
it appears that Elf Studio is shutting down or something
and the other title's characters are from Elf games
so Empress studio is producing the Elf game instead...or at least that's what I think is going on
Yeah, I understood the same stuff. However, I'm not sure if this ugly bastard hero will be suitable there.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, I understood the same stuff. However, I'm not sure if this ugly bastard hero will be suitable there.
at the very least he won't be in The Great Deceiver, but there is a chance that he may get a scene there like a crossover
and/or Marie Mamiya gets a scene in the other game.
the other game isn't femdom, but I like St. Shoujo artwork so I'll probably try the other game too

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
So is the scat avoidable, or am I just going to have to pass on this game?
Several patches were released: 1.0u, 1.2 and 1.2u

The "u" versions being unofficial which restores content that was originally removed (e.g. scat)

So if you don't want the scat restored (which JAST USA cut from their official release) you want the plain 1.2 patch added.

However there's an odd coding situation. JAST USA officially couldn't approve or authorize the "u" patches though hinted that there would probably be some group to create a restoration patch (which ended up happening)

For whatever reason (maybe secretly worked with those unofficial patches) the 1.2 patch won't properly update unless you add the unofficial 1.0u or 1.2u patch first.

Official 1.2 patch can be downloaded here

To check what version you have once you open the game's exe file click "About" (will probably say 1.0 or 1.2u)

1.2 patch won't install unless you have one of the unofficial patches added first but 1.2 can overwrite v1.2u even though 1.2u is considered "the complete" version

So install patch 1.2u first if your game version is only 1.0

then install the JAST USA 1.2 patch if you don't want scat

If someone wants everything then simply keep 1.2u

You can keep the game at 1.0 but IMO it's worth adding 1.2 since it fixes some errors, but since the file share in this thread appears to be 1.2u then just download the JAST USA 1.2 patch to overwrite it

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So is the scat avoidable, or am I just going to have to pass on this game?
The version available for download in the original post is the 1.2 version.
As long as you don't apply the 1.2u patch... the scat is effectively removed.

I made the mistake of installing the 1.2u patch after I'd played through to the "Escape" ending, so I couldn't tell you if it's "no scat" or "no scat imagery AND only brief mentions for story requirements". The 1.2 "Escape" ending did mention some of the stuff that was going on, but there was no pictures and compared with the 1.2u version... a huge amount of the dialogue and story had been removed too. I'm guessing that's probably true of the scat content too.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Saw the new game, Jesus Christ what a disgusting male character, hopefuly that guy is not the protagonist, but most likely is.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Saw the new game, Jesus Christ what a disgusting male character, hopefuly that guy is not the protagonist, but most likely is.
there are 2 games coming!
1- The one called ''Great Deceiver'' has Marie Mamiya as main female and the protagonist (you) is an average guy most likely just like Sawatari from Starless, the protagonist wants to have a better body but he is the timid naive kinda guy, so he joins the Royal Fitness Club which is run by the Mamiya Group and The Blonde female who also comes from a rich family.
and so Marie is appointed as the prot. personal trainer which probably will turn into heaven and hell for him, there are also other female trainers, so to sum up, 4 females
2- the second game called ''Kisaku'' i think has the ugly bastard as prot. the game probably played from his point of view
now in the Royal Fitness Club there is a ''special'' training for certain people that's very underground and behind curtains if you know what I mean and you can guess what it is/
the Blue haired girl next to the ugly bastard (cuz i don't remember his name) is the main girl in that game who is a celebrity of sort, and she happens to stumble upon the wrong gym. and the ugly bastard happens to be the Husband of the blonde woman from the other game (I know ffs!) and also runs the gym with them will be the one breaking the blue haired girl into submission

So the 2 games take place at the same place The Royal Fitness Club and they both show different sides of the gym
one where you dominate and one where you get dominated, and there might be some crossovers between them
like you could see a scene from great deceiver having ugly bastard in it or the blue haired girl or vise versa you could see Marie in the other game or the blonde woman since she is ugly bastard's wife.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone tell me all endings or link it if there is somewhere around?
Game looked like so fucking long after playing 1 hour so i skipped whole thing to see sick stuff and got dick to giotin ending. So wonder about other endings. Is there a good ending btw?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Game looked like so fucking long after playing 1 hour so i skipped whole thing to see sick stuff and got dick to giotin ending. So wonder about other endings. Is there a good ending btw?
depends...there are good endings for some but at the same time bad for others
A New World ending is considered the best one among all endings tho

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
there are 2 games coming!
1- The one called ''Great Deceiver'' has Marie Mamiya as main female and the protagonist (you) is an average guy most likely just like Sawatari from Starless, the protagonist wants to have a better body but he is the timid naive kinda guy, so he joins the Royal Fitness Club which is run by the Mamiya Group and The Blonde female who also comes from a rich family.
and so Marie is appointed as the prot. personal trainer which probably will turn into heaven and hell for him, there are also other female trainers, so to sum up, 4 females
2- the second game called ''Kisaku'' i think has the ugly bastard as prot. the game probably played from his point of view
now in the Royal Fitness Club there is a ''special'' training for certain people that's very underground and behind curtains if you know what I mean and you can guess what it is/
the Blue haired girl next to the ugly bastard (cuz i don't remember his name) is the main girl in that game who is a celebrity of sort, and she happens to stumble upon the wrong gym. and the ugly bastard happens to be the Husband of the blonde woman from the other game (I know ffs!) and also runs the gym with them will be the one breaking the blue haired girl into submission

So the 2 games take place at the same place The Royal Fitness Club and they both show different sides of the gym
one where you dominate and one where you get dominated, and there might be some crossovers between them
like you could see a scene from great deceiver having ugly bastard in it or the blue haired girl or vise versa you could see Marie in the other game or the blonde woman since she is ugly bastard's wife.
Thank you for informing both games! Is there already a ling to the games? Will they also give here on this site?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Well can you at least what's happening in new world one? I skipped most part yeah but at least i know character names xd.
well in the New World ending, like the rest, in party Makoto and his mother are sold so you can't save them, but you get to leave with Mitirai without traps on your way and with 1 million yen in your pocket (originally it was 4 million but most of it gone to Sachie to save your life) last scene sawatari is banging a pregnant mitirai and they're married but now she's more kinky than the pure mitirai when she first came to the mansion and enjoys anal

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for informing both games! Is there already a ling to the games? Will they also give here on this site?
both games are coming on the same day, 28th of this month, they'll be on Nyaa, but eventually someone will upload them here
there is link to the main Empress site

Aug 14, 2017
both games are coming on the same day, 28th of this month, they'll be on Nyaa, but eventually someone will upload them here
there is link to the main Empress site
Wow, these news are great! However, the game will not be translated for a long time. And the Japanese censorship law is fucked up

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Wow, these news are great! However, the game will not be translated for a long time. And the Japanese censorship law is fucked up
JAST hasn't translated any game other than Starless I doubt they'll translate this one either but who knows
yes it's heavily censored but just like all other H games, at the very least all the content will be there (scat, gore, golden shower bestiality) not that I enjoy scat but I don't like playing or watching something with missing content even if I don't like the content, IF JAST translate any other Empress game they will remove lots of content and we will have to wait for a patch.
DominancE has very good femdom scenes, and it's still censored but it kinda grew on me.
In Starless, they took it out mostly on Mitirai, but in DominancE they take it out on the Protagonist just the same, that's why
DominancE had more Femdom scenes than Starless but the characters in Starless had more appeal to them
in this new game it seems 3 of the 4 women are Doms which probably will have a lot of femdom scenes, so at the very least I'll enjoy the H scenes and I'll try to understand of the game as much as I can.

Aug 14, 2017
JAST hasn't translated any game other than Starless I doubt they'll translate this one either but who knows
yes it's heavily censored but just like all other H games, at the very least all the content will be there (scat, gore, golden shower bestiality) not that I enjoy scat but I don't like playing or watching something with missing content even if I don't like the content, IF JAST translate any other Empress game they will remove lots of content and we will have to wait for a patch.
DominancE has very good femdom scenes, and it's still censored but it kinda grew on me.
In Starless, they took it out mostly on Mitirai, but in DominancE they take it out on the Protagonist just the same, that's why
DominancE had more Femdom scenes than Starless but the characters in Starless had more appeal to them
in this new game it seems 3 of the 4 women are Doms which probably will have a lot of femdom scenes, so at the very least I'll enjoy the H scenes and I'll try to understand of the game as much as I can.
It'd be cool, if you share the link when the game will be uploaded somewhere

Reactions: h-kingu
Nov 21, 2018
well in the New World ending, like the rest, in party Makoto and his mother are sold so you can't save them, but you get to leave with Mitirai without traps on your way and with 1 million yen in your pocket (originally it was 4 million but most of it gone to Sachie to save your life) last scene sawatari is banging a pregnant mitirai and they're married but now she's more kinky than the pure mitirai when she first came to the mansion and enjoys anal
okay one last question. Mitirai was the girl came mansion after you right? Well about game, with all this notorious fame i expected more dark concept not pissing, scat and trans actually xd.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
okay one last question. Mitirai was the girl came mansion after you right? Well about game, with all this notorious fame i expected more dark concept not pissing, scat and trans actually xd.
there are some dark ones....bestiality for example, Mitarai gets gang raped by dogs and pigs while sawatari watches, Satchie gets fucked and married to a fucking horse
there are some NTR endings where mitarai sends videos of herself getting fucked by ugly bastards and gets pregnant, there is one where you buy the right to marry mitarai but her body gets sold to ugly bastards to fuck, so you get monthly visits just to watch mitarai getting fucked, there is also when you turn all evil (that's like the harem ending) Satchie becomes a toilet and Mitarai a fuck toy for the son's friends, if that is not dark then I don't know what is lol

as for ''good endings'' there is one where you buy Makoto and his mother from the auction,you get married and to have fuck her every night but the downside is that Makoto gets to fuck her with you, MILF/incest ending
there is also an ending where you marry the futa daughter, and she tries to get herself pregnant lol so that's Futanari ending
and there is one where you get sold to one of Marie's friends the one with glasses, you get to fill her bath with cum from time to time but the ''downside'' is she also bought Makoto and turned him into a tran, and forces you to fuck him too

so there you have it, you got 10 endings in total, personally one of the things I loved about Starless is that is has many ending to choose from and you need to make the right choice at the right time even tho some choices don't matter and some are very decisive, if you wanna try playing the game without a walkthrough I mean, but even I after unlocking 6 endings I went with the walkthrough for the other 4, the game is too long and can get frustrating that's one of its flaws but the characters and scenes made it worth it for me at least

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
There's a visual guide to the various endings, detailing which choices result in which endings.
I updated it to include an explanation of what each ending actually entails.
You can find it here : https://f95zone.to/threads/starless-nymphomaniacs-paradise-jast-usa.3983/post-1933278

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes