supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
there are 2 games coming!
1- The one called ''Great Deceiver'' has Marie Mamiya as main female and the protagonist (you) is an average guy most likely just like Sawatari from Starless, the protagonist wants to have a better body but he is the timid naive kinda guy, so he joins the Royal Fitness Club which is run by the Mamiya Group and The Blonde female who also comes from a rich family.
and so Marie is appointed as the prot. personal trainer which probably will turn into heaven and hell for him, there are also other female trainers, so to sum up, 4 females
Thanks for clearing this up mate, so I assume this is a spinoff and not canon, I know this sound crazy by why would Marie work as a personal trainer lol.

Reactions: h-kingu
Aug 14, 2017
there are some dark ones....bestiality for example, Mitarai gets gang raped by dogs and pigs while sawatari watches, Satchie gets fucked and married to a fucking horse
there are some NTR endings where mitarai sends videos of herself getting fucked by ugly bastards and gets pregnant, there is one where you buy the right to marry mitarai but her body gets sold to ugly bastards to fuck, so you get monthly visits just to watch mitarai getting fucked, there is also when you turn all evil (that's like the harem ending) Satchie becomes a toilet and Mitarai a fuck toy for the son's friends, if that is not dark then I don't know what is lol

as for ''good endings'' there is one where you buy Makoto and his mother from the auction,you get married and to have fuck her every night but the downside is that Makoto gets to fuck her with you, MILF/incest ending
there is also an ending where you marry the futa daughter, and she tries to get herself pregnant lol so that's Futanari ending
and there is one where you get sold to one of Marie's friends the one with glasses, you get to fill her bath with cum from time to time but the ''downside'' is she also bought Makoto and turned him into a tran, and forces you to fuck him too

so there you have it, you got 10 endings in total, personally one of the things I loved about Starless is that is has many ending to choose from and you need to make the right choice at the right time even tho some choices don't matter and some are very decisive, if you wanna try playing the game without a walkthrough I mean, but even I after unlocking 6 endings I went with the walkthrough for the other 4, the game is too long and can get frustrating that's one of its flaws but the characters and scenes made it worth it for me at least
Damn, you are quite an expert of this game

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for clearing this up mate, so I assume this is a spinoff and not canon, I know this sound crazy by why would Marie work as a personal trainer lol.
whether it's a spinoff or canon I'm not sure, but it could be a Marie spinoff and canon at the same time
I mean the Mamiya group mostly work in pharmaceuticals but they've been involved in other businesses, and have many connections and like I said, the gym is owned by Reia (blonde woman) who also owns a pharmaceutical company and a partnership with Mamiya Group, hell...the gym is probably a front who knows what goes down there.
as to why would Marie work as a personal trainer?
it's not really work, she's there to suck healthy boys dry, I mean it makes sense, she owns a farm that produce virgin boys for her ffs.
besides Marie always seemed fit and always in good shape and she's very flexible for her age, she must be working out.
so owning an exclusive gym for herself isn't all that strange, so she goes there pick up a naive healthy guy, becomes his personal trainer to get him ''in shape'' for her hobbies and probably thinks her ''training'' is the right way to get in shape, after all she thinks drinking semen and bathing in it gives her youth, what do you expect from someone like that!
I just hope it has more femdom and worship content than DominancE and Starless, and I hope the ugly bastard doesn't appear too much in her game.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Damn, you are quite an expert of this game
this was the first H game I've played, I've played it a lot, now that I think about it...that wasn't the right game to start with
it fucked up my head too much I rarely enjoy vanilla anymore lol
so since it was my first H game, it holds a special place for me, even with its flaws, I remember searching all around for the right uncensored patch and getting it to work right without messing something else but in the end it worked fine

Reactions: Murderous Int
Aug 14, 2017
this was the first H game I've played, I've played it a lot, now that I think about it...that wasn't the right game to start with
it fucked up my head too much I rarely enjoy vanilla anymore lol
so since it was my first H game, it holds a special place for me, even with its flaws, I remember searching all around for the right uncensored patch and getting it to work right without messing something else but in the end it worked fine
It was my first H-game too, LOL!:p Yeah, I prefer the hard stuff after playing that. Also, I have asked the Empress stuff about 2 years ago if they want to create a second part of Starless. The dream come true.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
It was my first H-game too, LOL!:p Yeah, I prefer the hard stuff after playing that. Also, I have asked the Empress stuff about 2 years ago if they want to create a second part of Starless. The dream come true.
did you contact them on their Twitter account?
and Sei Shoujo's art sure has improved a lot, it was great before but now it's amazing!

Nov 21, 2018
there are some dark ones....bestiality for example, Mitarai gets gang raped by dogs and pigs while sawatari watches, Satchie gets fucked and married to a fucking horse
there are some NTR endings where mitarai sends videos of herself getting fucked by ugly bastards and gets pregnant, there is one where you buy the right to marry mitarai but her body gets sold to ugly bastards to fuck, so you get monthly visits just to watch mitarai getting fucked, there is also when you turn all evil (that's like the harem ending) Satchie becomes a toilet and Mitarai a fuck toy for the son's friends, if that is not dark then I don't know what is lol

as for ''good endings'' there is one where you buy Makoto and his mother from the auction,you get married and to have fuck her every night but the downside is that Makoto gets to fuck her with you, MILF/incest ending
there is also an ending where you marry the futa daughter, and she tries to get herself pregnant lol so that's Futanari ending
and there is one where you get sold to one of Marie's friends the one with glasses, you get to fill her bath with cum from time to time but the ''downside'' is she also bought Makoto and turned him into a tran, and forces you to fuck him too

so there you have it, you got 10 endings in total, personally one of the things I loved about Starless is that is has many ending to choose from and you need to make the right choice at the right time even tho some choices don't matter and some are very decisive, if you wanna try playing the game without a walkthrough I mean, but even I after unlocking 6 endings I went with the walkthrough for the other 4, the game is too long and can get frustrating that's one of its flaws but the characters and scenes made it worth it for me at least
well i said it's not dark because i dont it's from real life. i mean i don't think there is peoples using other peoples as a toilet lol xd. or using girls for animal fucks. i don't say it's not existing but i think it should be ultra rare. but bdsm, torture, kidnap, killing(i don't like games where chracters get fucked and murdered tho), pedophilia(is it forbidden in this site?) more common and from real life. and as i said i got worst ending where MC became toilet and it was total bullshit and funny man xd. maybe piss is okay but you can't last long with only eating shit lol.

bad endings are good and should be in games but i also don't like when there is no real good ending like their tyranny finally ends etc.

yeah this game is too fucking long and definetly not for me because i don't even like trans content(like what's the difference between being gay and fucking boys and fucking trans or liking them? no offence to anyone i m just totally straight i guess xd.)

sorry for bad english btw:)

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
well i said it's not dark because i dont it's from real life. i mean i don't think there is peoples using other peoples as a toilet lol xd. or using girls for animal fucks. i don't say it's not existing but i think it should be ultra rare. but bdsm, torture, kidnap, killing(i don't like games where chracters get fucked and murdered tho), pedophilia(is it forbidden in this site?) more common and from real life. and as i said i got worst ending where MC became toilet and it was total bullshit and funny man xd. maybe piss is okay but you can't last long with only eating shit lol.

bad endings are good and should be in games but i also don't like when there is no real good ending like their tyranny finally ends etc.

yeah this game is too fucking long and definetly not for me because i don't even like trans content(like what's the difference between being gay and fucking boys and fucking trans or liking them? no offence to anyone i m just totally straight i guess xd.)

sorry for bad english btw:)
Yeah, it's fictional...so is most H games, because it's fictional, you can explore stuff that rarely happen in real life.
there is a lot of people wanted an ending where the family get what they deserve, but oh well...
this game has extreme stuff, and it's not made for everyone in fact only a handful of people enjoyed it
it's totally fine it just the game doesn't appeal to your fetishes, in fact yours is a normal reaction to this game

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
NEWS ABOUT THE NEW GAMES!

they released videos of 2 scenes on the website
one is with marie: a vanilla scene but it's anal probably first time for the protagonist doing anal
and the other one is with the blue haired girl: guy fucking her from behind while blowing another guy in front

also they are using the same soundtracks from Starless in both games

Mar 18, 2018
welp played some scenes and i can definitely say that this is worse than euphoria just above it,
but don't take it that i hate this game because i clearly enjoy it and euphoria.
So anyone who's into some sick shit like me play it you may enjoy it or not
(but this game gave me scars at least euphoria didn't, and the reason why im posting this is because i needed to let this out)

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
welp played some scenes and i can definitely say that this is worse than euphoria just above it,
but don't take it that i hate this game because i clearly enjoy it and euphoria.
So anyone who's into some sick shit like me play it you may enjoy it or not
(but this game gave me scars at least euphoria didn't, and the reason why im posting this is because i needed to let this out)
welcome to the club mate

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
The Mayima family name is also mentioned in DominancE.
Of all Sei's games I'd say that DominancE is very close in many ways to Starless just toned down on the extreme endings a little more. It also makes refrence to the Mayima family name in one scene and you could speculate the Maizar family name is also another play to the Starless main cast family. Be it Starless set in a sci-fi setting.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
The Mayima family name is also mentioned in DominancE.
Of all Sei's games I'd say that DominancE is very close in many ways to Starless just toned down on the extreme endings a little more. It also makes refrence to the Mayima family name in one scene and you could speculate the Maizar family name is also another play to the Starless main cast family. Be it Starless set in a sci-fi setting.
really? do you know when they mentioned the mamiya name?
well it's not translated so I couldn't play it like starless I just kept trying choices till i unlocked all the scenes lol
I mean it's the only Sci-fi game I enjoyed, I tried a lot Lilith's games but they are too sci fi for my taste
I believe DominancE is the only Empress game that has equal or more femdom content than Starless
but it had less bad endings or more like less endings in general than Starless.
after 4 - 5 years I wonder how the new games will turn out...just hope they don't make it more vanilla

Aug 14, 2017
well it's not translated so I couldn't play it like starless I just kept trying choices till i unlocked all the scenes lol
I mean it's the only Sci-fi game I enjoyed, I tried a lot Lilith's games but they are too sci fi for my taste
I believe DominancE is the only Empress game that has equal or more femdom content than Starless
but it had less bad endings or more like less endings in general than Starless.
after 4 - 5 years I wonder how the new games will turn out...just hope they don't make it more vanilla
Let's be the historians of Starless, lol

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
well it's not translated
Well I'm working towards that.
But, to answer your question in a scene where Ami is punished by her "mama" for doing something (can't recall what she did) she makes her use a dildo and refrences that it was a training tool that is from the Master trainers Mamiya family line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's more vanilla I would expect that is due to the issues Starless had with its localisation and them wanting JAST/Fakku/MG to pick it up but the reluctance due to the content.
But going that route it would lose a lot of the charm that made Starless what it is.
I did my part and pre-ordered the game since I'd rather they make more games even if they are on a smaller scale than make no games or another Gacha game. I just hope with its size/price it's something worthwhile. DMM have this week announced a Kisaku Gacha game which might be more of a reason for that particular game being a tie-in.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
I if I’m not mistaken Empresa did a card game similar to Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena but with less success.
Let’s hope this game can make a good earning to get more of them.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Well I'm working towards that.
But, to answer your question in a scene where Ami is punished by her "mama" for doing something (can't recall what she did) she makes her use a dildo and refrences that it was a training tool that is from the Master trainers Mamiya family line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's more vanilla I would expect that is due to the issues Starless had with its localisation and them wanting JAST/Fakku/MG to pick it up but the reluctance due to the content.
But going that route it would lose a lot of the charm that made Starless what it is.
I did my part and pre-ordered the game since I'd rather they make more games even if they are on a smaller scale than make no games or another Gacha game. I just hope with its size/price it's something worthwhile. DMM have this week announced a Kisaku Gacha game which might be more of a reason for that particular game being a tie-in.
oh yeah I remember this scene after that Ami got addicted to anal play...

wait is that why JAST hasn't translated DominancE yet?

tbh I'd rather have a pixelated censored untranslated extreme game than a translated uncensored vanilla game
and I do believe they will tone down a lot of things in the Great Deceiver, it will still have femdom content and heavy stuff but not Starless/DominancE level...DominancE was sci fi but Starless is based on modern day life so everything in it looks darker, and since Great Deceiver is also in modern day, that might give the scenes more edge or at least I'm hoping

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes