3- the MC gets sold to the futa girl and ends up a tranny
and I already unlocked all the CG's and scenes

Here it is.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

Here it is.
interesting...
but that's probably fan made...
the text window isn't from Great Deceiver, it's from Starless but the art looks new
Sei Shoujo the artist and creator of the games, does stand alone illustrations of his characters
he does dakimakura (hug pillows) and tapestries:

so most likely someone photoshopped the text window on these illustrations
because if you search all the games you won't find these scenes and you can check VNDB there is no DLCs either

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Hey, I noticed that it says "patch already included" on that download screen. Does that mean if I download just the MEGA file, I'll be good to go? Or do I need to download the English Patch torrent file I see at the bottom? Thx

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
Hey, I noticed that it says "patch already included" on that download screen. Does that mean if I download just the MEGA file, I'll be good to go? Or do I need to download the English Patch torrent file I see at the bottom? Thx
HI This patch is not included as it can not be installed if the game has a higher or lower version (game is patch 1.2 no restore patch)

obraz_2021-06-08_210020.png
obraz_2021-06-08_204624.png

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

is released today! you can buy it from Getchu or if you can't, just
wait for 2D.G.F. and girlcelly and a crack because it'll need one
I thing it'll be within 2 days, just hope it works

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yup, The long awaited sequel of this game was finally released 4 days ago out of nowhere.

Even comes with a deluxe "body pillow" edition.
Starless was one of my favorites VN thanks to the art and kinks.
Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Reactions: h-kingu and noway1

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Yup, The long awaited sequel of this game was finally released 4 days ago out of nowhere.

Even comes with a deluxe "body pillow" edition.
Starless was one of my favorites VN thanks to the art and kinks.
Can't wait to get my hands on this one.
You probably need to know Japanese to play the game i suppose.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
You probably need to know Japanese to play the game i suppose.
As of today, yes. Game was released last week in japan.
But I'm not too worried. After all we're talking about an "Empress" and "Sei Shoujo" game. So I'm expecting a translated version to be made available soon, either fan-made or official by "Jast-USA" like they did for past games.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
As of today, yes. Game was released last week in japan.
But I'm not too worried. After all we're talking about an "Empress" and "Sei Shoujo" game. So I'm expecting a translated version to be made available soon, either fan-made or official by "Jast-USA" like they did for past games.
Maybe i got the wrong impression but didn't starless took 5 year just to finally get an English translation ??

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe i got the wrong impression but didn't starless took 5 year just to finally get an English translation ??
Right... Thanks for reminding me... Hope it won't be the case here then because I'd rather wait for an official english+uncensored version rather than using a text extractor and mtl software to play it.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes