Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Mate at what point did this game ever appear realistic to you? :unsure:
It's not realistic at all when you watch the VN, but the text is quite more realistic when you just read it, of course there is so much exageration in so many aspects that it's absolutely not realistic, but some are quite believable.
The problem with this story is that the autor made it this way as a pure fantasy probably in order to diminish the impact of what happens.
In another VN that has certainly been made after this one, with so many idea that have been found here, the name is Estate Dominate, the story is far more realistic and you have to brace yourself if you play it. It's quite harsh and painfull but Starless isn't because of all that ridicule and fantasy that takes you out of the horror.
That's what i don't like too much with Starless, that ridicule fantasy don't let you drown in the pure horror that is so much delectable, you can't immerse yourself in the story and feel helpless and abused what happens with Estate Dominate.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Ah man, I played this years ago, one of my first "brutal" post nut clarity. Good memories...
Then I played Euphoria. Then I saw some fucked up doujin. Maybe this game was what started everything...
oh boy, I took the exact same path you did...
I saw Starless as a good place to start eroge...because it was translated and uncensored...
after playing for 3hrs I was like '' holy shit(literary) wtf is this???....I think I love it!''
then went on and played Euphoria after finishing it...

• Haha
Reactions: Stompai

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I saw Starless as a good place to start eroge...because it was translated and uncensored...
after playing for 3hrs I was like '' holy shit(literary) wtf is this???....I think I love it!''
smae, i started with bible black and couldn't believe how good it was

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just finished Starless by testing all ends, my god some are really batshit crazy !!

The game in itself is not always good, in the beginnig when you discover all that shit it's quite good, but in the middle it becomes repetitive and sometimes annoying. It's only when you reach the various ends that it kicks you in the butt.
The worst possible end is my favorite, the MC in this game is such a little wining moron asshole that i got a great kink in watching him suffer!!o_O
That's the worst part of that game, the MC, his constant wining, excusing, complaining was really painfull.
And when you get the end with Marika, i could have slapped him in the face a million times, my god this guy was getting it all, a wonderfull beautifull girl with all options included and a lot of money, could really a man ask for more!!!:ROFLMAO::p, but no that moron was complaining again.
That idiot would have prefered marying Mitarai that stupid little girl, he would have got a month of sex, then she would have been pregnant, then sex once a year and she would have handeled the house money not even letting him with enough cash to fuck a whore behind some trash containers in a back alley!

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
new game by Empress is announced a sequel to Sleepless!
it's gonna be a short one, probably shorter than Sleepless

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cdvz23
Apr 11, 2022
it says patch preapplied does this include uncensored patch? Because i dont want extra with bestiality, crazy ending and you know what. What about jastusa version is that one bestiality and other stuff free?

Sep 26, 2017
it says patch preapplied does this include uncensored patch? Because i dont want extra with bestiality, crazy ending and you know what. What about jastusa version is that one bestiality and other stuff free?
You can safely download OP's link because the restored content patch isn't pre-installed as advertised.

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
If you get an "Unable to open archive file" error when trying to install the sup12 restoration patch, follow these steps which helped me.
1) Remove "[]" from the file path.
2) Shorten the file path by removing some of the parent folders.

For example, my current game folder is: C:\games\Starless

Reactions: sparton297

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm kinda lost here. I downloaded the game and installed the 1.2u patch for the 'extra' content, if I try to install it again it says it's already installed but how do I know if the game is with the 1.2u patch?
I can't tell if it was installed in the folder that the game is or created some obscure folder somewhere else.

PROBLEM SOLVED: the installer naturally searches for where the game is.

Last edited:

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Finally finished this game, what a journey.
Playing only at night going after endings in linear order til "The Worst Ending" kept me hyped for 3 days to see what happened next.

I won't bother with a review. I have to say, the game kinda drags between the time Mitarai arrives and we go through the same routine of boiler > dressing > breakfast > lessons > sleep. The problem with this is the focus on Mitarai and yet the MC and Mitarai do not bond more than work colleagues worried about each other, she is supposed to be the main love interest but they have no deeper relationship.

To me, this breaks the premise of watching Sawatari descend into performing degenerate acts to become "Mitarai Trainer", add this to the lack of bonding and this becomes the lowest point of the game, both in lack of content and story. The reason why my favorite ending is "A New Family", is because you actually get involved with Mikako and Makoko's backstory and can save them only if you manage to get close to Mikako, something that never happens to Mitarai, even with 5 (half) of the endings dedicated to her.

Mitarai hurts the chance of other characters to shine. We barely have scenes with Marika even with a (lackluster) ending dedicated to her, that brat boy is just a "useful dick" for scenes, Marisa is almost present in every scene with her annoying personality but barely illustrated, what we mostly get is dressing scenes, what a waste. Fuck Mitarai, all my hommies hate Mitarai.

Contentwise, "The Flower of Evil" ending takes the cake and is the only one we see Sawatari mostly corrupted and has the most scenes (actually 4, the worst ending has 4 too, but who cares?). It's shame considering there are two "colored text" endings, "Flower of Evil" and "A New World" but the latter has only 1 scene, why? It's supposed to be 'The Good Ending' and we get only one scene, especially in comparison to all the NTR endings including Mitarai, I expected at least more loving comfy scenes with each other, they deserve it.

Nitpicks and personal opinions.
>the scat is tame, it's just girls pooping, and at most, we get a scat-eating scene by one end
>Cerberus is underused, they entertained the idea of Mitarai getting close to him but underdeliver. Considering the way I played (escape ending first, the worst ending last) there were only two (the semen tasting doesn't count) bestiality scenes.
>I wish there were more gay scenes with Makoko and at least one with that brat purple-hair boy
>I knew nothing about this game but ~le infamous bad ending and how it would crush my heart some of the ends, the hype underdelivers both. Honestly, the worst ending was at best funny, and I'm very sensitive to guro, I was expecting impalement, snuff, Sachie getting mindbroken from an overdose, MC getting a vagina after his dick was chopped, forced abortion from the horse, something that would really give a reason for why this ending is so infamous, but nope. My imagination did scare me more than the actual ending.
>considering Mitarai's brother being the whole motivation for her character, not having him in the game for some heartbreaking ending was such a missed opportunity
>there is no winning, the best endings are the ones you escape from that hell the least scarred. I wish we could put an ending to that madness, defeat Marie and her daughters, free the slaves, demolish the mansion, the whole 9 yards.

Fuck, I ended up writing a review by the end.
Good game, the unraveling of events really kept me on my toes to wait for the next night (I played in 3 days) to see what would happen, the first time this ever happened to me with an h-game.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Finally finished this game, what a journey.
Playing only at night going after endings in linear order til "The Worst Ending" kept me hyped for 3 days to see what happened next.

I won't bother with a review. I have to say, the game kinda drags between the time Mitarai arrives and we go through the same routine of boiler > dressing > breakfast > lessons > sleep. The problem with this is the focus on Mitarai and yet the MC and Mitarai do not bond more than work colleagues worried about each other, she is supposed to be the main love interest but they have no deeper relationship.

To me, this breaks the premise of watching Sawatari descend into performing degenerate acts to become "Mitarai Trainer", add this to the lack of bonding and this becomes the lowest point of the game, both in lack of content and story. The reason why my favorite ending is "A New Family", is because you actually get involved with Mikako and Makoko's backstory and can save them only if you manage to get close to Mikako, something that never happens to Mitarai, even with 5 (half) of the endings dedicated to her.

Mitarai hurts the chance of other characters to shine. We barely have scenes with Marika even with a (lackluster) ending dedicated to her, that brat boy is just a "useful dick" for scenes, Marisa is almost present in every scene with her annoying personality but barely illustrated, what we mostly get is dressing scenes, what a waste. Fuck Mitarai, all my hommies hate Mitarai.

Contentwise, "The Flower of Evil" ending takes the cake and is the only one we see Sawatari mostly corrupted and has the most scenes (actually 4, the worst ending has 4 too, but who cares?). It's shame considering there are two "colored text" endings, "Flower of Evil" and "A New World" but the latter has only 1 scene, why? It's supposed to be 'The Good Ending' and we get only one scene, especially in comparison to all the NTR endings including Mitarai, I expected at least more loving comfy scenes with each other, they deserve it.

Nitpicks and personal opinions.
>the scat is tame, it's just girls pooping, and at most, we get a scat-eating scene by one end
>Cerberus is underused, they entertained the idea of Mitarai getting close to him but underdeliver. Considering the way I played (escape ending first, the worst ending last) there were only two (the semen tasting doesn't count) bestiality scenes.
>I wish there were more gay scenes with Makoko and at least one with that brat purple-hair boy
>I knew nothing about this game but ~le infamous bad ending and how it would crush my heart some of the ends, the hype underdelivers both. Honestly, the worst ending was at best funny, and I'm very sensitive to guro, I was expecting impalement, snuff, Sachie getting mindbroken from an overdose, MC getting a vagina after his dick was chopped, forced abortion from the horse, something that would really give a reason for why this ending is so infamous, but nope. My imagination did scare me more than the actual ending.
>considering Mitarai's brother being the whole motivation for her character, not having him in the game for some heartbreaking ending was such a missed opportunity
>there is no winning, the best endings are the ones you escape from that hell the least scarred. I wish we could put an ending to that madness, defeat Marie and her daughters, free the slaves, demolish the mansion, the whole 9 yards.

Fuck, I ended up writing a review by the end.
Good game, the unraveling of events really kept me on my toes to wait for the next night (I played in 3 days) to see what would happen, the first time this ever happened to me with an h-game.
Very well written. My favorite ending is also "A New Family" :p
I've been looking for a way to write a translation for this game for a very long time! Do you have any idea?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I'm glad I didn't buy the game from jast while it was on sale. I'm a fan of some femdom so I thought this game would be interesting especially since they supposedly removed scat and bestiality from jastusa version. But it's anything but to my liking, the femdom is there sure, but it is overshadowed by the cum fests going left and right. There is also too much abuse of other female characters and in regards to scat it is still mentioned and only the images removed I think. So i gave up around halfway and uninstalled. Thought the game would be stimulating but turned out to be not my cup of tea, though I did like Bible black. Anyway a good lesson is not too thoughtlessly buy games you aren't too sure about.

Zekkentet

Nov 5, 2020
Fuckk how to unsee, I'm just in Day 4 , but I'm already traumatized, I don't want to imagine the remaining content, fk I'm quitting. I thought this was just like any other Harem VN, but fuck.. I can't put it into words..

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Jorhen preorder of translated version Great Deceiver squeal to starless is available for preorder release date for game is August 5th there is also giving a free giveaway on twitter link

Since jorhen doing translation this release might be censored.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Jorhen preorder of translated version Great Deceiver squeal to starless is available for preorder release date for game is August 5th there is also giving a free giveaway on twitter link

Since jorhen doing translation this release might be censored.
I just hate how its censored. We got Starless and Closed Game uncensored and now they gotta give us shit censorship again

Reactions: iainmore

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I have just downloaded this game to find it censored and the uncensored patches are no longer valid so after searching i found the uncensored patch for it again which does work.

Edit : I post here for those who find this and wish to download it

Toppy Tease

Feb 9, 2022
I have just downloaded this game to find it censored and the uncensored patches are no longer valid so after searching i found the uncensored patch for it again which does work. Mega

Edit : I post here for those who find this and wish to download it

Thank you very much for that link.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes