Others Abandoned Starlet Trainer [v0.1] [Captain N]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Noone dares using George as the mc.. most dev has this idea that using a wimpy looking douchenoodle is mandatory for that role :teary: Besides.. not many such games. I played My Legacy and Cohabitation that deals with such setup more or less, i assume there are jrpgs dealing with it but never got translated.
Wait,my legacy...saddog...George wasn’t on it( if I remember correctly {been drinking so maybe}) But maybe someone can make a game with George as an mc

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I love this concept independently of the real life scandals etc. My best (similar) source for it was zzomp's photoshoot comics, but with this, things might change. Will check it out.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Awww, George so deserves this. He looks the embodiment of a repulsive perv who absuses all the girls he can get his hands on.. and there are so many male protag games with exactly this type of MC. Perfect match that nobody dared to make, untill now :)
Lol I love Cohabitation... I happen to think Uncle Calvin is a regular stud... But I also like monster rape, so maybe my opinion on what's attractive doesn't count for too much :test:.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Haha, can't believe someone actually choosed to do a game around this theme! And about the fat guy model. George is the true star of games using DAZ models. He is around for so long and appeared in so many games that he is the true star of the show, people just not seem to realize it but every single one of us had seen him at least in two different games and has some sort of memories of a character that was using George model. No matter how repulsive some may find him but George is the true poster figure of DAZ :) No other model deserves the lead role through merit more than George as he is the most underrated and unupreciated model considering how often he appeared. Its just that he is the star of a fading era, the rpgmaker games.
All I can say about George is....RON JEREMY

215303j

Interesting concept, but it didn't start for me.

I click on Starlet_Trainer.exe, a black box opens which says "Loading TyranoScript", but nothing else...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Can become quite fun this one !
For once, you know from the start that you gonna play a scumbag, and if the dev manage to bring different approaches (suddle/vicious/sneaky/full scum) and different actress/starlet wanabe attitude/intelligence/response...
It gonna be funny !

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I really like the premise for this game and the renders look pretty good. But, man, no way could I get immersive in this game with that fat fuck of a MC.
Hello? Reality Check?
Life is not always fair. And if you do check out most of the wealthiest are fat fucks. They will always have booty coz money talks man. Its already a parody and so called #MeToo movement Star(Villian) was imitated, so don't speak just play, I believe its gonna be hell of a 'ride'. ;)

BTW, I would love if the mc is a netori, stealing girls from other and casting couch even Asians... ahemm....

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Noone dares using George as the mc.. most dev has this idea that using a wimpy looking douchenoodle is mandatory for that role :teary: Besides.. not many such games. I played My Legacy and Cohabitation that deals with such setup more or less, i assume there are jrpgs dealing with it but never got translated.
Sorry he wasn’t on my legacy, would have been interesting

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Omg, Ron Jeremy getting his wife and daughters in the “family business “ yes please!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is priceless.

I don't care if the MC is a tugboat, picking that theme makes it an instant winner.

If I was one of those fedora wearing incels i'd tip it at this, as I don't wear a hat of any kind I can't but well done.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry he wasn’t on my legacy, would have been interesting
I know he wasn't, i was talking about the concept someone mentioned, the incest family corruption thing where the mc "corrupts" (<-everyones favorite method goes here) neighbour's/brother's/whoever's wife, daughters into lewdpets :) Never seen much such games, definitely not with George. Well, there are lots of game where someone's wife ends up as part of the harem to be precise but where the home invasion is a major part, no so much. George would be the perfect bestbuddy/family friend/brother/neighbour in such a game. He usually gets the landlord/proprietor role.

The George model is a fetish for some on its own. A fair amount of people love the idea of having a disgusting fatbody of a bastard using/abusing/molesting the hottest chicks. I wonder why there wasn a game made targeting said audience. But i guess same question applies to a great deal of fetishes, but most of them could be explained by being too extreme. Simply having an ugly mc is not that extreme so i find it somewhat interesting.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes