Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
Is this avoidable?
Yes. It's one male-on-futa scene from the gym workout. You can't avoid the character but you can avoid the scene.

How can we share the mother?
Hack the brothers computer. Can train hacking on Tuesdays at suburb house and can hack computer on Thursdays.
Can share with ken during studio sessions after finishing samanthas storyline and then talking to ken 1 more time.

Last edited:

SharkRule

Mar 21, 2019
Yes. It's one male-on-futa scene from the gym workout. You can't avoid the character but you can avoid the scene.

Hack the brothers computer. Can train hacking on Tuesdays at suburb house and can hack computer on Thursdays.
Ooh no I mean during in the studio?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any idea how to advance with kate (the redhead in the mall) i made to her apartment on Thursday for a photo but she uncomfortable.
ok i found the way. you need to see her on the bar,beach and park.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niaf

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
how in scroll down comments? :WutFace::WaitWhat:
even though they are npc comments on starmaker website
(10 - 20 comments and moving very slow)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So they went from three of the most cool games in the past made with traditional CG art... to AI because, I guess, cutting the cost and not getting anyone to do the work.

:rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2019
Twice now, the game has frozen into a state where I cannot interact with anything in the bedroom, nor can I move anywhere, and closing the game and restarting it does not fix it, the only thing that fixes it is starting the game over again. Also is there a better ending with the mother than the one where she "snaps" because the mc does not stop her alcoholism? Even without giving her any alcohol she still snaps.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
So they went from three of the most cool games in the past made with traditional CG art... to AI because, I guess, cutting the cost and not getting anyone to do the work.

:rolleyes:
To note, this is a solo project/prototype by the main dev done as a hobby during his holidays, AI was used due to well, him being a dev, not an artist.

The fact AI was used is also why the game is free to play, and can be acquired on itch.io. If you want details, controlnet solution with manual painting was done for characters, midjourney for backgrounds.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Game is obtuse as hell and super buggy, slow and generally a real pain to play. How do you even find the code for the dude's safe?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The characters looked so fucking good with amazing looking pixel art, didnt even realize its AI till I checked the tags again after playing so I wasted so much time just grinding shit waiting for the animated sex scenes to find out that not even 1 is actually animated... this one gotta be my biggest disappointments of 2024 so far.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Twice now, the game has frozen into a state where I cannot interact with anything in the bedroom, nor can I move anywhere, and closing the game and restarting it does not fix it, the only thing that fixes it is starting the game over again. Also is there a better ending with the mother than the one where she "snaps" because the mc does not stop her alcoholism? Even without giving her any alcohol she still snaps.
There is another bug, if you choose to "steal" the goth girl from your brother and manage to get "rizz" to be able to go to the club to meet the goth girl... She asks you to dance and you do a minigame... After the minigame, exactly what you are saying happens... You can't click anywhere and even if you restart the game it happens again... I managed to click "go to the restroom" before this bug happens and I was able to see the scene with the goth girl, but after the scene ends it happens again... And I think there is no way to fix this... I really don't want to start the game all over again

Reactions: allinon

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
There is another bug, if you choose to "steal" the goth girl from your brother and manage to get "rizz" to be able to go to the club to meet the goth girl... She asks you to dance and you do a minigame... After the minigame, exactly what you are saying happens... You can't click anywhere and even if you restart the game it happens again... I managed to click "go to the restroom" before this bug happens and I was able to see the scene with the goth girl, but after the scene ends it happens again... And I think there is no way to fix this... I really don't want to start the game all over again
After spending "some" time in the game, I found that this part of the game has THE MOST bugs. Even if you dont steal the goth chick, the UI keeps on disappearing. Although I have found a way to just instantly click the location buttons and got to see the sex scenes, you WILL be softlocked as you return to the bar and the UI wont pop up. Theres no way around it, I just stopped the route of the goth girl there before having sex with here sharing or stealing.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
After spending "some" time in the game, I found that this part of the game has THE MOST bugs. Even if you dont steal the goth chick, the UI keeps on disappearing. Although I have found a way to just instantly click the location buttons and got to see the sex scenes, you WILL be softlocked as you return to the bar and the UI wont pop up. Theres no way around it, I just stopped the route of the goth girl there before having sex with here sharing or stealing.
It's a shame, i was excited for that route after finishing Anna's and most of the other girl's routes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Which value(s) did you change, if I may ask?
I honestly don't remember I'm afraid.
I waited for the number to be a whole value, searched for it. Bought something in the store, searched for the new value, found the one I needed and set it to 600 million.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote