VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I found a bug. When you've reach the stage you can take nude pics, then take your first (Technically second) pic, it sticks on the screen.

It's not the worst bug I've ever encountered but, you know...

Edit: For those of you whom encounter this bug, I fixed it by having a conversation with the mother in the kitchen after it had been taken.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
It's AI-art, I did something similar for Tales characters.
First You generate an image, then you downscale it. (+reduce colors)
View attachment 3865646 View attachment 3865647
I had the same thought. I mean it looks suspiciously so. Especially the standing portraits and its shading.
Saw some japanese rpgm games that did exactly that.

Anyway its a game from Arvus Games so you should go with low expectations into the game anyway xD.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarmakerStory-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Make a shortcut then add "-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" to the end of the target field in properties.
Unity games are usually unplayable for me without the fix due to my monitor setup.
So there's a way to play this game windowed? My crappy ass laptop has one of the older AMD cards and that specific driver was basically discontinued but they left it broken. Every Unity game looks almost inverted color wise when playing in fullscreen so usually my only saving grace is when I can get out of fullscreen mode... unfortunately this game doesn't even have an options menu :HideThePain:

Mar 15, 2018
The CG is defo AI ran through a filter. I would add the tag.

The dev uses AI in all their other games too, so I'm entirely confident in this.

Game is really fun anyway! I really like complete titles like this

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
So there's a way to play this game windowed? My crappy ass laptop has one of the older AMD cards and that specific driver was basically discontinued but they left it broken. Every Unity game looks almost inverted color wise when playing in fullscreen so usually my only saving grace is when I can get out of fullscreen mode... unfortunately this game doesn't even have an options menu :HideThePain:
Alt+Enter.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Ngl I wished it was a tad less pixelated and blurry like the image on the itch.io site.

It's hurting my eyes after a while xD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote