kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I honestly don't remember I'm afraid.
I waited for the number to be a whole value, searched for it. Bought something in the store, searched for the new value, found the one I needed and set it to 600 million.
Doesn't even need to be whole, the money variable has decimals

Mar 6, 2019
How to unfrooze a game like this ?

View attachment 3867417

I open the savefile, and the game still like this
Cant click on anything
Sadly, my friend, the game is softlocked and nothing short of restarting the entire playthrough will fix that. My suggestion is to make daily backups of the single save file in appdata, this softlock happens when you visit the hotel after finishing the impregnation route for the father's ex girlfriend, and also after you go to the club for a second time. Avoid those routes and it will still happen but less frequently.

lolnothankyou

Oct 24, 2021
Seems unfinished. Suburban pool has zero scenes or encounters, can't fuck the car dealer or the bartender, Kate's storyline is weird and too hard to follow, and it's lacking a lot of logical "let's invite someone else" options in the studio (like, well, ANYONE). Great art but overall I'm kinda disappointed.

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
Seems unfinished. Suburban pool has zero scenes or encounters, can't fuck the car dealer or the bartender, Kate's storyline is weird and too hard to follow, and it's lacking a lot of logical "let's invite someone else" options in the studio (like, well, ANYONE). Great art but overall I'm kinda disappointed.
You get the car dealer after finishing the tristan storyline. Meet at mall -> beach -> downtown -> Mon. garage
You get the bartender after joining the mother at the bar a couple times.

I agree a quest log of some sort would make the game quite a bit better.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
does this have something like a gallery cause some of the events are completely block off after u seen it once, if you go back to example Isabel hotel room after she get pregnant u get complete bug block off and can't go anywhere.

Malr2

Jan 1, 2024
Make a shortcut then add "-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" to the end of the target field in properties.
Unity games are usually unplayable for me without the fix due to my monitor setup.
how do you make a shortcut ?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I agree a quest log of some sort would make the game quite a bit better.
A lot of thing would make this better. Honestly makes it feel like the guy can't really function without the rigid limits and capabilities of RPGM (not that adoveria wasn't a horribly buggy mess)

And I already forgot who Tristan is. The tech store guy?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You know, I've always wondered is it a netorare game if you play as the guy stealing? It seems like the answer is yes but I think the site should split it into separate tags
Nope.

NTR (Netorare) is specifically "To be taken from". When you add the context of MC doing the stealing, it becomes Netori, "To take".

And if you make MC the one being stolen it becomes reverse-NTR (yes netori is also a reverse, but shhh).

If you're now woundering "what if there is no specific MC?" then it defaults to Netorare. Reverse-NTR and Netori, require an MC.

You can think the story of the dude being stolen from as the NTR, which no MC still has. (yes that does mean "netori" games that shows the perspective of the dude being stolen from, have NTR as well, despite them not being the Main MC, since their perspective makes them a sub-MC).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A lot of thing would make this better. Honestly makes it feel like the guy can't really function without the rigid limits and capabilities of RPGM (not that adoveria wasn't a horribly buggy mess)

And I already forgot who Tristan is. The tech store guy?
tall white guy with the two bimbos. basically a blonde dan blizarian.

appears in the mall, don't know when tho. might be random might be a specific day.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly, this game should've just be made in renpy, and have the minigames removed... like there's no justifiable reason for it to be unity.

Only has animated sprites, all CGs are stills, and mostly just scripted scenes.

It being in unity just makes it more buggy, and annoying in every way.

Reactions: doujinftw
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes