jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress the gym content? I get to the point where she mentions special training but nothing different happens the next few times I've gone. I f anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress the gym content? I get to the point where she mentions special training but nothing different happens the next few times I've gone. I f anyone could help me I would appreciate it.
After like the 3rd or 4th try you'll get the achievement and be able to progress to the next tier. If you've done it more than that it might be tied to the work girls quest. I failed her date Monday then started working out.

That being said, I'd just wait for someone to post a 100% save. I legit spent all day "playing" this game. The content is pretty good, especially for AI, but god damn it needs a lot of QOL.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ok, some kinda good news, while the game says and seems to be completed in terms of story, acording to the dev (post on Itch), he is working on a 1.1 version (no eta given) and it will have multi save slot (doesnt specify how many). Sadly didnt saw anything regarding a in-game gallery or hints system. still

Ok only saw now, he posted on the bluebird social media that before the end of the month there will be a new version with multi save slot, questlog and some new content.

View attachment 3874071
unless it's them moving it to renpy or adding animations it ain't worthwhile news :KEK: :WeSmart:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
After like the 3rd or 4th try you'll get the achievement and be able to progress to the next tier. If you've done it more than that it might be tied to the work girls quest. I failed her date Monday then started working out.

That being said, I'd just wait for someone to post a 100% save. I legit spent all day "playing" this game. The content is pretty good, especially for AI, but god damn it needs a lot of QOL.
Honestly, I don't think it's AI CG. it seems too good to be AI, call me baffled if it's ai

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I now have all these 8 too, but there is supposed to be 11. Anybody found the others?
Charlotte has a romance ending as well. so there we have 9. Haven't tried "casual" route with her so possible this has a ending as well so 10.
But not wort pursuing imo. Charlotte has like 2 scenes on her yacht and you are done.

Honestly, I don't think it's AI CG. it seems too good to be AI, call me baffled if it's ai
A member of a dev team popped in this thread for one post and confirmed that this is AI. At least post processed AI but still AI xD

The devs did their best to ensure we would unlock the scenes in the slowest and most cryptic way possible. Still a good game with nice art but I sure do hope someone creates a full gallery mode
That's Arvus games for you. Slow and cryptic is the main dev's jam.

Last edited:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How do you progress the Anna cuddling scene in the master bedroom? I've gotten Josef drunk 3 times and she's never wanted to progress pass kissing or groping?
Isn't he always drunk or away when you go to the M.Bedroom? Like couldn't you go to the room someday?

A member of a dev team popped in this thread for one post and confirmed that this is AI. At least post processed AI but still AI xD
Well... it's so well done that you can't even see it...

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Isn't he always drunk or away when you go to the M.Bedroom? Like couldn't you go to the room someday?
Nope.
Anna will refuse to cuddle with you on any other day than friday and even then did you need to give josef whiskey beforehand. Doesn't matter if he is present or not.

Reactions: Spirox

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Charlotte has a romance ending as well. so there we have 9. Haven't tried "casual" route with her so possible this has a ending as well so 10.
But not wort pursuing imo. Charlotte has like 2 scenes on her yacht and you are done.
The Charlotte romance route does not seem to have a real "ending" though, not like w Amelia or Kate romance where you can choose an option that says "Ending" and then you live happily ever after. Charlotte romance seem to only give a repeatable "make love" option on the yacht.

Charlotte casual doesn't give "make love" option, only anal ot titfuck. It lets you have a threeseome w mom though :) But no ending in sight there either.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
The Charlotte romance route does not seem to have a real "ending" though, not like w Amelia or Kate romance where you can choose an option that says "Ending" and then you live happily ever after. Charlotte romance seem to only give a repeatable "make love" option on the yacht.

Charlotte casual doesn't give "make love" option, only anal ot titfuck. It lets you have a threeseome w mom though :) But no ending in sight there either.
yeah and you can't even repeat the threesome at home when charlotte comes Mondays or on the yacht...

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
I can't remember the exact answers but you do get a resolution to those conversations where she apologizes for being a bitch and she no longer drinks (She'll refuse gifts of wine at this point). You shouldn't be having the sex scene from her drinking. After that, you should be able to get the longer version of the cuddling scene.
I don't think there is any more progress with the goth girl other than the club scene and church scene but I'd be thrilled to be told otherwise.
Got it thank you!

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes