ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
Ok. If you go to the entrance on Thursday, Ken takes the photo with Anna. You go through the sharing route if you click on the option that is marked in parentheses as the sharing route. I don't know how to continue later. I just did it and wanted to post it to help someone who goes through the same thing. God, this game needs a guide.

ps: from 5000 it goes to give you 2000 and those 2000 are kept by God apparently.
after taking picture you need to visit him at his house and bond with his mom taking pictures, fucking her and taking her to the beach on monday (also with oil from store) till he trigers a conversation where he admits he is a virgin and you can help him by
a) talking to his mom
b) talking to your mom
for a) you will need to show him smiling picture from beach, ass picture from house and picture from blowjob, after all 3 he will agree and you need to talk to her (she will refuse), then talk to him (tell him to fuck her anyway) then go fuck her.
for b) i didnt take that route

ps. multi route game with a single save file. genius

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
another question. What is Convention event and how to reach it?
once you get the invite in mail on starmaker you can talk to anna in kitchen on friday to go there. if you are romance route you wont get the ganbang option with fans i think

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
ok, some kinda good news, while the game says and seems to be completed in terms of story, acording to the dev (post on Itch), he is working on a 1.1 version (no eta given) and it will have multi save slot (doesnt specify how many). Sadly didnt saw anything regarding a in-game gallery or hints system. still

Ok only saw now, he posted on the bluebird social media that before the end of the month there will be a new version with multi save slot, questlog and some new content.

ea7f19f7f1220c56f29e2c1bc5365a57.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: emfd and SomeoneX22

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How to get Anna to take picture nude as a special outfit? Who got there?

I tried everything and yet everytime I want her to pose nude for me she say she is not confortable yet... I wonder if this game is finished?

after taking picture you need to visit him at his house and bond with his mom taking pictures, fucking her and taking her to the beach on monday (also with oil from store) till he trigers a conversation where he admits he is a virgin and you can help him by

a) talking to his mom

b) talking to your mom

for a) you will need to show him smiling picture from beach, ass picture from house and picture from blowjob, after all 3 he will agree and you need to talk to her (she will refuse), then talk to him (tell him to fuck her anyway) then go fuck her.

And with no Gallery..

Last edited:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Nothing new besides bugfixes.
Well my tristan second encounter doesn't show up.

I can't romance the goth girl cuz I get softlocked

And whatever I do I can't get Anna to pose naked

(Edit: just downloaded the 1.0c and now I can get her to pose naked... this is so weird, so basically the game wasn't finished)

Also, the "there is something I wanna tell u" for Adrian, is useless? I mean it has no use in my save, is this true?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Well my tristan second encounter doesn't show up.

I can't romance the goth girl cuz I get softlocked

And whatever I do I can't get Anna to pose naked

(Edit: just downloaded the 1.0c and now I can get her to pose naked... this is so weird, so basically the game wasn't finished)

Also, the "there is something I wanna tell u" for Adrian, is useless? I mean it has no use in my save, is this true?
It was labeled as released on itch.io, that means completed - not in development.
But dev plans to add more content btw.

Reactions: lxh123

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Ok. If you go to the entrance on Thursday, Ken takes the photo with Anna. You go through the sharing route if you click on the option that is marked in parentheses as the sharing route. I don't know how to continue later. I just did it and wanted to post it to help someone who goes through the same thing. God, this game needs a guide.

ps: from 5000 it goes to give you 2000 and those 2000 are kept by God apparently.
You need to progress the Samantha route

Reactions: YinBlack

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Exactly how do you change the romantic route to slut route w mother?
The Mother version is under "M-Stage" starting from rid of "1960" or "1961" or "1962"

I don't remember if it was Corrupted or Shared. Romanced is obviously Love. Some things might break, as it's experimental changes. I haven't done enough testing to say if it had any major problems. Since having only 1 save then constantly switching was a major pain.

Last edited:

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
How do you progress the Anna cuddling scene in the master bedroom? I've gotten Josef drunk 3 times and she's never wanted to progress pass kissing or groping?

Dimension

Feb 5, 2018
So I figured out how to edit the flags within the save files, I did a lot of experiementation and it seems to work. I haven't figured out how to do everything or give myself items yet. But the many of the in-game choices can be changed without having to restart a new game.

Changes made with my own testing[Success]:
- I was able to change the day of the week,
- Have Josef leave forever,
- Speed up Charlotte's Yacht encounter to threesome,
- Josef visited the basement,
- Start Ken and Anna sharing route,
- Even change some routes like Slut or Loving with the mother.

Of course this has a very high potential for breaking the save, so you have been WARNED. Backup your saves.

How to do it:
1.For starters open up the save file, which is a .json, use either NP+++ or Visual Studio Code(Highly recommend, much easier to read).
2. Search for a specific term like "anna"
3. Find the corresponding "rid"
4. Match with the second instance of that rid which is at the bottom of the file.
5. Change the value based on if it is a boolean or float or string.
6. Test out the change.
Note:
- "rid" stands for reference ID.
- "d" usually stands for the dad.

Examples:
1. I search Charlotte in the save file.
2. I find the string, "charlotte-anna-talks"
3. Which has a "rid" of "1660"
4. Search "1660" and you will get two results.
5. The second result will be at the bottom.
6. Make sure to check if the "rid" is a float, string, or boolean. In this case it is a float.
7. Change the value to 2.0 or 3.0, depending on what stage of the progression you want. Careful not to use large numbers for potenial error, keep it low and modest then test.

Or

2. Find the string, "Charlotte-Yacht-invitation"
3. It has an "rid" of "1662"
4. Search for this id number towards the bottom.
5. This time it is a boolean. true or false [case-sensitive]
Note: Be very careful that doing this can potentially break something if you haven't started the pre-requisite flag of meeting with Charlotte. Then talking with her and Anna enough times to get the yacht invitation in the first place.

Or

- Are you sick of having to skip days to a specific event? Tired of having to go through the whole week to get to Monday again?
- The corresponding "rid" that handles days are between 1572 - 1574.
- 1572 handles the actually number of which the day is set such as 1.0 is Monday. 5.0 is Friday; don't go higher than this number.
- 1573 handles the string of the current day is displayed on the top right.
- 1574 handles how many days have passed since you started the game. If you went from Monday to Friday, add 4 into the current number.
- It is recommended you change all three together to minimize risks.

Hope this gives you all a general idea on how to do your own editing. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Happy MILF Hunting everyone!
i tried adding the brother to the possible studio "invite someone" using rid 1752 ( or 1754) and it doesnt show the option in-game

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
The Mother version is under "M-Stage" starting from rid of "1960" or "1961" or "1962"

I don't remember if it was Corrupted or Shared. Romanced is obviously Love. Some things might break, as it's experimental changes. I haven't done enough testing to say if it had any major problems. Since having only 1 save then constantly switching was a major pain.
Thanks, it worked! Got the gangbang in convention, and nothing has broken so far :)

Btw, do you know how to get Josef back? I told him to f off, but then i saw that you can invite him to studio so i want to do that instead.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? The second time you go to the club, after finishing the minigame all the buttons disappear and you can't do anything.
1722124080547.png

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
a) talking to his mom
b) talking to your mom

You need to progress the Samantha route
Thanks to both of you. I'll try this now. :D

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes