AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
This game needs a lot of Debugging. So many softlocks. So many unintuitive puzzles. So much grinding that I can't blame people who want to cheat.

Reactions: Kybo

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Why oh why is it only one save file?

Shit's so annyoing ngl.

The dev can't expect players to play through the game 11 times from the beginning for all the endings.

Also adding resolution options would have been nice as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
after telling Anna about after hacking the brother's computer and choosing the sharing route..... What's next? does anyone know?

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
after telling Anna about after hacking the brother's computer and choosing the sharing route..... What's next? does anyone know?
you can catch anna "convincing him" im his room, pool and shower and later join in and go for double dicking on the beach on tuesdays. no idea how to get him to join in studio

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy

jffm

Jul 15, 2022
so, i quit the game on monday and now im softlocked lmao
after blinking anomationnothing is pressable
does anyone have a solution to this problem

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
After I picked I'm not feeling well the church option doesn't appear anymore..Is it a bug? I want to go to church again

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
So I figured out how to edit the flags within the save files, I did a lot of experiementation and it seems to work. I haven't figured out how to do everything or give myself items yet. But the many of the in-game choices can be changed without having to restart a new game.

Changes made with my own testing[Success]:
- I was able to change the day of the week,
- Have Josef leave forever,
- Speed up Charlotte's Yacht encounter to threesome,
- Josef visited the basement,
- Start Ken and Anna sharing route,
- Even change some routes like Slut or Loving with the mother.

Of course this has a very high potential for breaking the save, so you have been WARNED. Backup your saves.

How to do it:
1.For starters open up the save file, which is a .json, use either NP+++ or Visual Studio Code(Highly recommend, much easier to read).
2. Search for a specific term like "anna"
3. Find the corresponding "rid"
4. Match with the second instance of that rid which is at the bottom of the file.
5. Change the value based on if it is a boolean or float or string.
6. Test out the change.
Note:
- "rid" stands for reference ID.
- "d" usually stands for the dad.

Examples:
1. I search Charlotte in the save file.
2. I find the string, "charlotte-anna-talks"
3. Which has a "rid" of "1660"
4. Search "1660" and you will get two results.
5. The second result will be at the bottom.
6. Make sure to check if the "rid" is a float, string, or boolean. In this case it is a float.
7. Change the value to 2.0 or 3.0, depending on what stage of the progression you want. Careful not to use large numbers for potenial error, keep it low and modest then test.

Or

2. Find the string, "Charlotte-Yacht-invitation"
3. It has an "rid" of "1662"
4. Search for this id number towards the bottom.
5. This time it is a boolean. true or false [case-sensitive]
Note: Be very careful that doing this can potentially break something if you haven't started the pre-requisite flag of meeting with Charlotte. Then talking with her and Anna enough times to get the yacht invitation in the first place.

Or

- Are you sick of having to skip days to a specific event? Tired of having to go through the whole week to get to Monday again?
- The corresponding "rid" that handles days are between 1572 - 1574.
- 1572 handles the actually number of which the day is set such as 1.0 is Monday. 5.0 is Friday; don't go higher than this number.
- 1573 handles the string of the current day is displayed on the top right.
- 1574 handles how many days have passed since you started the game. If you went from Monday to Friday, add 4 into the current number.
- It is recommended you change all three together to minimize risks.

Hope this gives you all a general idea on how to do your own editing. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Happy MILF Hunting everyone!
Exactly how do you change the romantic route to slut route w mother?

Reactions: Spirox

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
so, i quit the game on monday and now im softlocked lmao
after blinking anomationnothing is pressable
does anyone have a solution to this problem
For anyone who gets softlocked in their room on Monday, there is a fix - press F1 10 times and you are unstuck.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just a little PSA, for anyone wondering why harem tag is gone from thread tags:

Game doesn't actually have any harem content, just a few one off MFF threesomes (I've only come across 2 myself). Don't know why the dev said there is, but there isn't. MC just sleeps around, that's it.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
To progress with Ken, you need to go to the Entrance (not sure which day), but immediately after triggering that entrance event, you need to progress the Samantha route. Only after doing both (entrance event + progressing samantha route) you can end up sharing Anna
Ok. If you go to the entrance on Thursday, Ken takes the photo with Anna. You go through the sharing route if you click on the option that is marked in parentheses as the sharing route. I don't know how to continue later. I just did it and wanted to post it to help someone who goes through the same thing. God, this game needs a guide.

ps: from 5000 it goes to give you 2000 and those 2000 are kept by God apparently.

rawr234

Aug 22, 2017
how do i get anna to do more than just a dick pick in the studio? can i softlock my progress if i have too many followers?
Just spam grope any opportunity you get. It'll take more than a few. You can also try offering chocolate and wine but no clue on if it speeds it up or not.

After I picked I'm not feeling well the church option doesn't appear anymore..Is it a bug? I want to go to church again
Yeah its definitely a bug. If you exit out of the game, the option to go to church will come back.

VienMorfe

Mar 10, 2021
I really like the art and story so far. Also the women are top notch, but before I keep playing the game I really gotta know... Is there no animated scenes? At all?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes