Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't encountered any gamebreaking bug with version 1.0C. However after playing it the grind you still had to do even when you were cheating money was not worth the reward you could get out of the game imo.

Basically lack of content overall and unused potential all around. For example the costumes you could buy are only shown during studio scenes. Anna never changed outfits although it gets teased everytime you snap a pic for her in the kitchen.

Literally all endings are text only. No ending CG. With how easy it must have been to use and generate AI art it baffles me why the dev skipped out right at the end.

The AI art in itself....was fine I guess? I did like the pixel filter but it also made the standing images somewhat blurry and difficult to look at. The actual CGs were way clearer.

Lastly no matter what I did. Wether romance or slut route for anna I always got the drunk runaway ending.
Also it is very cryptic on what to do and where to go.

Anyway I know this is not supposed to be a full fledged game and only a hobby project by the main dev but the issues I had with his previous games shined through in this game as well.

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
i tried adding the brother to the possible studio "invite someone" using rid 1752 ( or 1754) and it doesnt show the option in-game
You will have to get multiple flags related to this event to occur like telling Josef and etc. I had trouble getting it to work. I only have consistent success of getting the mom to accept someone else in the studio. But the extra person sometimes work and other times it failed for me.

So I can't really help you on this front as it's a multi-flag tinkering.

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks, it worked! Got the gangbang in convention, and nothing has broken so far :)

Btw, do you know how to get Josef back? I told him to f off, but then i saw that you can invite him to studio so i want to do that instead.
Glad I was able to help out! Have fun experimenting.

For the second one, I do not know; at least not yet. Major choices tend to carry long-reaching consequences when you play around with the edits. That's why it's usually a good idea to make backups for the big ones.

rawr234

Aug 22, 2017
How do you progress the Anna cuddling scene in the master bedroom? I've gotten Josef drunk 3 times and she's never wanted to progress pass kissing or groping?
Did you finish the scenes in the kitchen with Anna where she's drinking?

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Did you finish the scenes in the kitchen with Anna where she's drinking?
Alright I was able to get her with her drinking scenes I appreciate it! but now how I do I progress with the goth girl at the club because I've gone to see her 3 times and it's just the same dialogue and outcome from the first time and I've already tried talking to Adrian but I have no options.

Last edited:

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Glad I was able to help out! Have fun experimenting.

For the second one, I do not know; at least not yet. Major choices tend to carry long-reaching consequences when you play around with the edits. That's why it's usually a good idea to make backups for the big ones.
Yeah, your post was very helpful! :D

I managed to get dad back, make him OK w OF and invite him to the basement. I also unlocked mom-dad threesome scenes in master bedroom and during movie night. Now everyone is happy :) However, I can't progress w dad in the studio. He only does jerk-off scene, no sex. Any ideas?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
after taking picture you need to visit him at his house and bond with his mom taking pictures, fucking her and taking her to the beach on monday (also with oil from store) till he trigers a conversation where he admits he is a virgin and you can help him by
a) talking to his mom
b) talking to your mom
for a) you will need to show him smiling picture from beach, ass picture from house and picture from blowjob, after all 3 he will agree and you need to talk to her (she will refuse), then talk to him (tell him to fuck her anyway) then go fuck her.
for b) i didnt take that route

ps. multi route game with a single save file. genius
I progressed through Samantha's route and just like you said, her son confessed to me that he is a virgin. I agreed to talk to Anna but the option to talk to her about this topic did not appear.
1722128754263.png

rawr234

Aug 22, 2017
Yes but was I supposed to reply "but it's fun"? or "its about us"? and then how I do I progress with the goth girl at the club because I've gone to see her 3 times and it's just the same dialogue and outcome from the first time and I've already tried talking to Adrian but I have no options.
I can't remember the exact answers but you do get a resolution to those conversations where she apologizes for being a bitch and she no longer drinks (She'll refuse gifts of wine at this point). You shouldn't be having the sex scene from her drinking. After that, you should be able to get the longer version of the cuddling scene.
I don't think there is any more progress with the goth girl other than the club scene and church scene but I'd be thrilled to be told otherwise.

name

Mar 8, 2017
what's the difference between the romance and non-romance routes with the girls? maybe my game broke but i can get all the same scenes either way

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought she'd swapped her default outfit finally but it was only for a sharing scene, then she went back to regular clothes.

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
The safe has a gun that kill the guy who asks for $5000 every Monday... so stupid lmao...

Thanks!

Btw, even though I gave 20k to Adrian to leave to Japan... he is still in his room. I wonder if it's a bug or not?
i would say its the bug.
Some many bugs on game right now

Dance club dacning screen frozes, brother goes japan but stays in room lol etc.

Does anyone else have this problem? The second time you go to the club, after finishing the minigame all the buttons disappear and you can't do anything.
View attachment 3874472
got the same glicth and bug.

I dont understand the gym 500$ scene, how i aways fail?
you have 3 lives on 100 $ gym training

in 500 $ you have only 1 live and after 5 sessions you get rewarded by Phoenix

Last edited:
Reactions: Spirox

Miascarade

Nov 14, 2020
The devs did their best to ensure we would unlock the scenes in the slowest and most cryptic way possible. Still a good game with nice art but I sure do hope someone creates a full gallery mode

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes