dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
I made these save files as a way for me to restart the game without having to replay the intro and then redo the money cheat every single time. This is a completely fresh save(Day 1) with NO progression made whatsoever. I edited the money value to give me $100,000,200.30 to stop the slow grind.

Note:
- After some testing, it seems like there isn't any major issues.
- With the newfound money cheat, keep in mind that buying everything can potentially soft-lock you from certain events. The narrative cohesion will have a seizure on what order of events has/have/had happened. Buy the upgrades at your own discretion.
- Just make sure you make BACKUPS for your saves.
- While they fixed some of the major bugs, there are still some weird dead-end paths.
- If you have a bug where the UI doesn't appear. Rapidly press F1 for debug.
- If you want to change the name(John) to yours. Edit the .json file, just look for two instances of "John" and change it to your liking.

Version: 1.0C

Save File Location: AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story

Instructions:
1. Download the save files with "Save link as..."
2. Change the name of any of save file to "save"
3. Change the file extension from ".dat" to ".json"
Example: "save(Direct-Family).dat" to "save.json"

Direct-Family Save:
Anna (Mom/Son)
Josef (Dad/Son)
Adrian (Brother/Brother)

Relatives Save:
Anna (Aunty/Nephew)
Josef (Uncle/Nephew)
Adrian (Cousin/Cousin)

Step-Family Save:
Anna (Step-Mom/Step-Son)
Josef (Step-Dad/Step-Son)
Adrian (Step-Brother/Step-Brother)

Enjoy! I had a lot of fun with this one. If you find any problems with the save itself, let me know.

Last edited:

Dimension

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows how to get adrian to join in the studio, ive literally got the foursome scenes and wedding birthday scene but cant seem to find how to have him join, same for ken

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Ouuh, I did not knew the C version came out. I should test it with the saves.

Patch notes for those who don't want to search through Patreon or Itchio.

1.0c Patch Notes
Bug Fixes
  • Shower Photo Stuck: Resolved an issue where the shower photo remained stuck on the screen.
  • Studio Toy Shoot Art: Fixed the incorrect art displayed during the studio toy shoot.
  • Alice Club Dance Event: Completely rewired the Alice Club Dance Event to fix various bugs.
  • Club Dance Mini Game: Fixed missing spawns during the Club Dance mini game after the first time.

Dimension

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows if theres more visiting option for the studio then josef(dad) and ken?

also, i cant find if theres something i need to say to adrian, ive had 0 prompt for that option... 1722044653643.png

Dimension

Feb 5, 2018
Maybe a Full Save, unless theres some adrian stuff i missed, but got all the endings i think. If theres missing stuff let me know, im still looking for it o_O

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
So I figured out how to edit the flags within the save files, I did a lot of experiementation and it seems to work. I haven't figured out how to do everything or give myself items yet. But the many of the in-game choices can be changed without having to restart a new game.

Changes made with my own testing[Success]:
- I was able to change the day of the week,
- Have Josef leave forever,
- Speed up Charlotte's Yacht encounter to threesome,
- Josef visited the basement, [Inconsistent, require multiple flags]
- Start Ken and Anna sharing route,
- Even change some routes like Slut or Loving with the mother. [Under M-Stage]

Of course this has a very high potential for breaking the save, so you have been WARNED. Backup your saves.

How to do it:
1.For starters open up the save file, which is a .json, use either NP+++ or Visual Studio Code(Highly recommend, much easier to read).
2. Search for a specific term like "anna"
3. Find the corresponding "rid"
4. Match with the second instance of that rid which is at the bottom of the file.
5. Change the value based on if it is a boolean or float or string.
6. Test out the change.
Note:
- "rid" stands for reference ID.
- "d" usually stands for the dad.

Examples:
1. I search Charlotte in the save file.
2. I find the string, "charlotte-anna-talks"
3. Which has a "rid" of "1660"
4. Search "1660" and you will get two results.
5. The second result will be at the bottom.
6. Make sure to check if the "rid" is a float, string, or boolean. In this case it is a float.
7. Change the value to 2.0 or 3.0, depending on what stage of the progression you want. Careful not to use large numbers for potenial error, keep it low and modest then test.

Or

2. Find the string, "Charlotte-Yacht-invitation"
3. It has an "rid" of "1662"
4. Search for this id number towards the bottom.
5. This time it is a boolean. true or false [case-sensitive]
Note: Be very careful that doing this can potentially break something if you haven't started the pre-requisite flag of meeting with Charlotte. Then talking with her and Anna enough times to get the yacht invitation in the first place.

Or

- Are you sick of having to skip days to a specific event? Tired of having to go through the whole week to get to Monday again?
- The corresponding "rid" that handles days are between 1572 - 1574.
- 1572 handles the actually number of which the day is set such as 1.0 is Monday. 5.0 is Friday; don't go higher than this number.
- 1573 handles the string of the current day is displayed on the top right.
- 1574 handles how many days have passed since you started the game. If you went from Monday to Friday, add 4 into the current number.
- It is recommended you change all three together to minimize risks.

Hope this gives you all a general idea on how to do your own editing. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Happy MILF Hunting everyone!

Last edited:

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
talk to Anna in the kitchen and you will be told she's goona find a way herself.
you can find Anna and Adrian in the shower room later. after that, you can also find some other secens in the beach, Adrian's room etc
is it auto-triggered or do u have an option when talking in kitchen

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes