Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
It has been ages since the fan guy asked to get a photo with Anna, but I cannot do the shooting. Do I need to do something to trigger it?

Btw, holy shit this game is amazing. I fucking love it

sukubot

May 12, 2023
The writing is a lot better than what i expected from a games using ai cg, but buggymess+singleautosave is one of the most retarded things i've ever seen. Also i feel the game is not rewarding enough for all the grinding. Meh.

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
save found
so I have a save with a lot of money and near the end of the milf quest, but I dont know how to proceed with any of the other girls.
if u tell me where to find the save I will post mine here
I had to reneame it "save.dat" otherwise it didnt let me to upload.
change the "dat" with "json"

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question. I bought the dildo in the store and the first item of clothing, but I can't give it away. What should I do?

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
I dont understand I opened everything on the ken and samantha but still can't share to anna I also opened the share route on the entrance anyone know what should I do now or someone have the share routing opened save ?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I dont understand I opened everything on the ken and samantha but still can't share to anna I also opened the share route on the entrance anyone know what should I do now or someone have the share routing opened save ?
Probably missing the scene where Ken talks about being a virgin at his house. After that it will let you invite him for a shoot. It only triggered for me after doing all the Samantha content.

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
Probably missing the scene where Ken talks about being a virgin at his house. After that it will let you invite him for a shoot. It only triggered for me after doing all the Samantha content.
I got the all dialogues with samantha at the beach and her house also get the hacker badge Idk what is left now

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I got the all dialogues with samantha at the beach and her house also get the hacker badge Idk what is left now
If you can fuck Samantha at her house just try showing up when Ken is there for the dialog. It might be bugged on your playthrough, dunno.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Guess im the only one that cant pass the hacking test lmao smh. Dont know what the LH is or DRGNS G i got the Baldurs gate but thats it

Last edited:

Murew

Apr 27, 2017
in gym i choose to feel her gains but does that mean that i cant romance her anymore. i thought i can pick each option during different days ??? so, in short, did i miss futa or there is still hope ? (or restart is only option?)

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
in gym i choose to feel her gains but does that mean that i cant romance her anymore. i thought i can pick each option during different days ??? so, in short, did i miss futa or there is still hope ? (or restart is only option?)
keep training until you can do the special 500$ training, then choose to fuck her as a reward.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Guess im the only one that cant pass the hacking test lmao smh. Dont know what the LH is or DRGNS G i got the Baldurs gate but thats it
You sure there is a S in that last one? I'm thinking it's Dragon Age. If the first one is backwards it's Halo.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes