AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
-You must choose the 3 right insults to pwn Tristan in front of the girls. Then after that you will have to meet him at beach and do the same, then there are 2 more meetings at downtown+garage.

-You will have to meet Kate at bar, beach and park. Then you can get a good photo of her in apartment.

-I also want the code, haven't found it :(

-Hack brothers computer when he is out on Thursday. This will trigger the share path for the mother.

-When you finish Kates line and get the good photo you can use it to finish photography lessons.
I just made all, except the garage meeting with Tristan, I see the downtown part but not the garage one. He don't appear any day of the week
Just to ask more, in Master bedroom She says that you can't cuddle all the times.
Thank you so much

CKPron

Jul 11, 2018
i think pervert trait is a bug scene.. that when you go to living room and watch some movie with milf an dude.. there is a scene where you f a ghost booty..

*sorry for my bad english
Yup. Hints to the movie "The Ring". Blink seven (7) times and the ghost appears. Bang her and you should get the Pervert achievement.

Last edited:

reallyunrelated

Jan 31, 2021
I love it, but it's absolutely broken. I am softlocked, loading a save just keeps blinking and I can't click quit so I have to alt-f4.

I have just spent four hours getting to this point and I haven't even seen anything but tits yet
Same. I'm having the exact same problem.
So stupid to support only one save file.
It's great game otherwise.

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
I just made all, except the garage meeting with Tristan, I see the downtown part but not the garage one. He don't appear any day of the week
Just to ask more, in Master bedroom She says that you can't cuddle all the times.
Thank you so much

-If you become friends w Tristan downtown, he will show up in garage when you pay mafia guy to scare him off instead.
-Haven't gotten cuddles either :(
Yup. Hints to the movie "The Ring". Blink seven (7) times and the ghost appears. Bang her and you should get the Pervert achievement.
Thanks, 7 times worked for me! Now I got all traits :)

I have a couple of questions:

-Is there a scene in the convention? Haven't been able to trigger one.

-I have finished every girl path to my knowledge but still only have 5 available endings though (3 with mom and romantic w Kate or Amelia), but a review said there are 11? Anybody know how to get the additional ones?

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Cant get Milf naked to pose in the studio, I've unlocked anal, vag sex, opened their bedroom but cant have sex there, yet still dont know to progress slut route further. Can somebody help?

Bloobless

Mar 13, 2024
Thanks, 7 times worked for me! Now I got all traits :)

I have a couple of questions:

-Is there a scene in the convention? Haven't been able to trigger one.

-I have finished every girl path to my knowledge but still only have 5 available endings though (3 with mom and romantic w Kate or Amelia), but a review said there are 11? Anybody know how to get the additional ones?
if you choose the slut path for the mom you can get a gang bang scene at the convention by telling her to let her inner slut loose when she asks you how she should act

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did anyone figure out the others?
Yeah How did you get 1 and 5? Every time we run away it is only alcoholic version, no good version. And i am not even doing the slut route :( Didn't try 8 either, and i have finished Tristan line so it is too late. Might try it if i bother replaying. Other 5 are the ones i got so far.

The safe code can be seen in the comments of the website, it's 7172 View attachment 3869185
Thanks man, this didn't show up in my comments for some reason. Or i may have missed it.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes