name

Mar 8, 2017
this game is great, very content rich and the writing is pretty good as expected of Arvus. i agree that the main problem is that the content density means i don't know when i don't have the right answer or if it's a bug. a walkthrough or hint system would probably help a lot. someone earlier said that Ken has scenes after you finish Samantha's quest but i never got it and never even really knew when Samantha's quest was over. i thought i was just missing something before realizing it was probably a bug

Edit: i'd also appreciate a gallery or a way to replay scenes. as it is once a scene is over you can't see it again unless it's a repeatable one

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
How do i finish samanthas storyline? I have used all options on beach and in the house, but there is more locations?

Also, how do I get the mother to the bar? She's only drinking in the kitchen.

Club seem to still be bugged w the updated version, can play the minigame and see the first scene OK, but next time I go there to play the minigame it bugs out. No stars or bombs comes, you just have to wait out the timer and always lose. Can't progress with the goth chick further as far as i am aware.

Also, +1 wanting to know the safe combo :)

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
How do i finish samanthas storyline? I have used all options on beach and in the house, but there is more locations?
If you've done there everything you should go to the her house at tuesday, and there she will ask you for sexytime. (Possible that you also need to finish the hacking training).

Also about the Ken sharing scenes and such, you need to go at the entrance at one day (i think it was thursday) where it triggers a scene which is vital... after that you speak with ken and than you can invite him over.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
If you've done there everything you should go to the her house at tuesday, and there she will ask you for sexytime. (Possible that you also need to finish the hacking training).

Also about the Ken sharing scenes and such, you need to go at the entrance at one day (i think it was thursday) where it triggers a scene which is vital... after that you speak with ken and than you can invite him over.
do you know what's NdRtL stand for for the hacking guessing game?

Caps1900

Nov 26, 2017
I love it, but it's absolutely broken. I am softlocked, loading a save just keeps blinking and I can't click quit so I have to alt-f4.

I have just spent four hours getting to this point and I haven't even seen anything but tits yet

Reactions: reallyunrelated

idittana

Jul 6, 2023

Thanks! Seems like I already finished her storyline, just needed to visit entrance to trigger the Ken scenes :)

Weirdly enough, club minigame now works again after sharing w Ken. However, there is no further progression there I think, only the one repeatable scene with the goth girl.

Only the bartender left, then I think I done all girl paths. Anyone know how to get the mother drinking in the bar?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I want to like it but grindy and buggy isn't a great combo. Got stuck in three different spots.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Tried to join the discord to find a walkthrough/guide but the link is dead. If anyone posts a walkthrough you'd be a hero.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes