popober

Jun 9, 2017
Buggy mess, but it makes sense if it was little more than a lark. Flat out couldn't progress the photography questline past taking a picture of the redhead; she, Haniya, Zuri, and Himari are the only ones I couldn't fuck out of main interactable girls. I'm assuming Zuri was locked into sharing with the tech guy, which is crap, while the others are just bugged.

If it's intentional that StarCon has no sex beyond sharing, then that's ass. If the only endings are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then that's also ass. So many costume options that aren't utilized in actual action--which is, again, ass. Or maybe that's just a bug because I literally couldn't do anything in the wardrobe.

What isn't ass is running the AI crap through a sprite filter, as I quite liked the end result--which makes the above so much worse. Pixelization hides the worst aspects of AI crap, which might be good for quick, low-cost mini-projects. However, there are still glaring issues and they still require touching up by real artists. Even the characters themselves comment on how the versions in the pictures look like different people--which might be a tounge-in-check reference by the dev.

Overall, it's okay for what it is. If it wasn't a buggy mess, I'd even say it's pretty good. Could use less grind; really, just reduce the prices of the progression items by a bit.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
This isnt real pixel art, dont get it confused. AI needs its own category or some how uploaders are forced to put it into its own section. Hate what its doing to the industry.

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Only the bartender left, then I think I done all girl paths. Anyone know how to get the mother drinking in the bar?
Nvrmind, I figured it out. Disappointing that bar girl only gives one non-repateable scene though.

I have not unlocked "Pervert" trait, how do you do that?

Also, anyone know how many endings there are? I got the 3 ending options w mom, and the romantic endings with Amelia and Kate so 5 in all.

Arndeir

Apr 3, 2023
You mean like having the "ai cg" tag? Either way, this is one of the few cases where AI art is implemented well with a relatively impressive end result, and considering it's a solo dev the game probably wouldn't have been made at all if it were not for AI gen.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
I just play much of the game and have a few questions.
I don't know how to begin tristan storyline, he appears in the mall sometimas and have the same dialogue
I don't know how to continue Kate storyline, i can ask her some photos in her house or find her in the beach but not much
I don't know the code of the safe, you can talk to dad in entrance and give him some alcohol but dont get the code
Most traits seem useless, I have hacking trait and the objet to hack but not know where to use it
Photography lessons are waiting to join other person on sessions, but when I try it on the Studio She don't wan it

Last edited:

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
I just play much of the game and have a few questions.
I don't know how to begin tristan storyline, he appears in the mall sometimas and have the same dialogue
I don't know how to continue Kate storyline, i can ask her some photos in her house or fin her in the beach but not much
I don't know the code of the safe, you can talk to dad in entrance and give him some alchol but dont get the code
Most traits seem useless, I have hacking trait and the objet to hack but not know where to use it
Photography lessons are waiting to join other person on sessions, but when I try it on the Studio She don't wan it
-You must choose the 3 right insults to pwn Tristan in front of the girls. Then after that you will have to meet him at beach and do the same, then there are 2 more meetings at downtown+garage.

-You will have to meet Kate at bar, beach and park. Then you can get a good photo of her in apartment.

-I also want the code, haven't found it :(

-Hack brothers computer when he is out on Thursday. This will trigger the share path for the mother.

-When you finish Kates line and get the good photo you can use it to finish photography lessons.

Reactions: AMG222

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
-You must choose the 3 right insults to pwn Tristan in front of the girls. Then after that you will have to meet him at beach and do the same, then there are 2 more meetings at downtown+garage.

-You will have to meet Kate at bar, beach and park. Then you can get a good photo of her in apartment.

-I also want the code, haven't found it :(

-Hack brothers computer when he is out on Thursday. This will trigger the share path for the mother.

-When you finish Kates line and get the good photo you can use it to finish photography lessons.
Thanksss I will try it

Reactions: idittana

Salvo007

Jul 22, 2018
Nvrmind, I figured it out. Disappointing that bar girl only gives one non-repateable scene though.

Also, anyone know how many endings there are? I got the 3 ending options w mom, and the romantic endings with Amelia and Kate so 5 in all.
i think pervert trait is a bug scene.. that when you go to living room and watch some movie with milf an dude.. there is a scene where you f a ghost booty..

*sorry for my bad english

Bloobless

Mar 13, 2024

In the living room you can sometimes see the TV being weird with the only options you have being ''blink'' and ''leave'' i chose blink a few times near the end of the game and the girl from ''The Ring'' appeared, Have sex with her and you get the Pervert Trait, although i have no idea how it helps.

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
spicy.png

There some way to make this happen?
Feel like I exhausted every option to make her wear something spicy.
I know that you can go to the bar on Tuesday night she wears the same top with a cutout and thought I had it figured out, but then she never wears it again.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes