rawr234

Aug 22, 2017
how to get cuddling scene?
Fridays only afaik. Buy Whiskey from the Store and give it to Josef at the Entrance.
You can also access it by getting rid of Josef and receiving the bedroom key from Anna.
Or letting Josef know about Starmaker.
The scene has some variation dependent on finishing the drinking section with Anna in the Kitchen.

Last edited:

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
my dick just exploded... so much anal, even more that i was expecting, also the main chick being into it was just the cherry on top. the ui needs some changes and being able to save wherever you want and change to windom mode is something that it need. outside of that great stuff.

Reactions: Remzi74

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
my dick just exploded... so much anal, even more that i was expecting, also the main chick being into it was just the cherry on top. the ui needs some changes and being able to save wherever you want and change to windom mode is something that it need. outside of that great stuff.
For windowed mode you can make a shortcut then go to properties. In the "Target" field add -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1440 -screen-width 2560 to the end. Replace the resolution numbers with whatever you want for your monitor.

Reactions: BrandenUS

Jonny Long

Sep 16, 2017
Which AI did you use?
Just use Stable Diffusion or comfy UI and then IMG2IMG with any of these models:

I'd still rather use 2.5 instead of pony though, XL and pony models are very slow.
(but to be honest, it really isn't worth the time it takes to generate something good:cry:)

Other one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jonny Long

Sep 16, 2017
Isn't that whole process time consuming? Why not generate pixel art from the start, or does the AI model you're using don't handle pixel art well?
Simply put, it's easier to reduce detail than to add detail back in, and some models allow you to manipulate images better.
Also because of pixel and color limitation, we wanted to put the pixel art into a GBA ROM hack. (it worked)

Edit: all models still don't follow any color or square pixel rules, it's faking pixel art and doing a bad job.

Reactions: RossoX
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes