Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Gave it a shot, but got a freeze on day 5 or so already. The quality of the game isn't good enough to bother until the bugs are fixed.

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
ughh why getting money always such a pain! Anyone found a way for easy money?
Go to your Appdata/LocalLow/Arvus Games and edit the save.json. Look for the value that is the same as the money you have then edit the number to your desirable. Always make a backups for editing and for regular-play to prevent softlocks.

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Here are the patch notes for 1.0B if you don't feel like checking the Patreon or Itchio.

Patch Notes
New Features
  • VP8 Codec Support: Added VP8 Codec support to enhance compatibility with a wider range of GPUs.
Bug Fixes
  • Anna Nude Photoshoot: Resolved an issue where Anna's nude photoshoot was blocked despite sufficient progression.
  • Club Softlock: Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck at the club after the first dance event.
  • Hotel Room Softlock: Fixed a softlock issue when visiting the hotel room after the final Isabella event.
  • Anna Recovery Dialogue: Corrected dialogue errors in Anna's recovery scenes.
  • Charlotte Mall Appearance: Fixed an issue where Charlotte appeared at the mall before being properly introduced.
  • Infinite Car Photo Bug: Addressed the infinite car photo bug.
  • Missing Beach Photo: Fixed a missing photo during the beach scene with Anna.
Gameplay Adjustments
  • First Paycheck: Lying about the first paycheck now grants an additional $600.
Other Changes
  • Debug Feature: Added a debug feature to resolve softlocks. Press F1 ten times to activate.
  • Public Pool Map: Removed the public pool map as it was not intended to be included.

Jan 21, 2023
Go to your Appdata/LocalLow/Arvus Games and edit the save.json. Look for the value that is the same as the money you have then edit the number to your desirable. Always make a backups for editing and for regular-play to prevent softlocks.
it not really working out for me, thanks for the help though. I'll wait out update or something.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
'Overall' so far i really like the Game. The Art / Character (while possible AI -> but then again i don't really care much about that) is quite nice, i especially like the 'pixelated' touch on it. The Characters esp. the Milf/Anna is quite nice (though ngl, normally she isn't really my body type / not my favorite -> normally i prefer thinner woman and not that that huge badonkas... but it's still nice and not overdone as some other Games i've seen.) and i also liked the little twist.

The coregameplay feels at first a bit grindy, esp. due i've had quite some time where i didn't feel any progress (and i'm not even sure if i'm complete finished yet either - i've two endings which i could pick from but it feels like there is quite some stuff left, especially due i can't cuddle with her in her bedroom. Any ideas? Plus does anyone know the savecode of the office?) but a bit in it goes pretty well / smooth and it can ramp up pretty fast. The one thing (but maybe i'm just to stupid to find it) which i miss here would some sort of questlog/event-tracker which would highly help in that game.

However the major thing which really frustrates me about it is the level / amount of bugs. I've had one bug where on friday where the curch-event didn't show up anymore until i restarted the game. Than if you do jogging with the bakerygirl all clickable hud-elements are gone... similiar with the club minigame - after that complete hud gone. I really hope they drop a patch to fix the issues.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes