idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Maybe i'm missing it clearly but I can't find my save file anywhere.

I extracted the game into my "games" folder and it runs fine, I just seemingly have no save file actually in the folder and also the AppData location isnt being found at all

Any help?
It's on system drive in /user/%name%/Appdata/LocalLow/Arvus Games/Starmaker Story/

AppData folder is hidden so you might want to check that box.

Reactions: LoudClearNoFear

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
pervert perk activates on living room randomly. tv goes buzzy. u need Bling your eyes x16 times
then ghost girls appears then u can "bone" her. Blink again or take dick out :sneaky:
(depends when ghost girl want to appear 5 times or 16 times)

well you know the rest o_O:eek:
oh i know how to get it. just didnt find anything that it unlocks like heavenly husband did for example.
after getting it anna started accepting when i suggested inviting some1 to the studio but i have no idea if its from that perk or just a coincidence that i unlocked it at same time

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what i need to do to progress with anna 1 with doing nude photos 2, doing the one picture with ken,3 advancing sexual stuff she will do with mc. And how to progress the hacking with Samantha every time i visit the house ken is there instead. And 3 how to progress the route with Kate only took one photo in her apartment. Save attached

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes