Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
-For Kate you need to meet her in other location on thursday like some1 mentioned then take a better picture that you take back to mansion then talk to her in shop and she asks if you still wanna hang out and after that you can claim her in her apartment on thursdays
-For bartender you need to find anna in bar (tusday i belive) and after 3 times you can go to hotel for a thresome
-For car lady you need the heavenly husband perk from Tristan story (starts in mall on wendsday)
what about the sex toy store lady?

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
but i cant win, green meter disappear every time
you can practice with 3 lives focusing and patienly press space bar.
After that you can continue advance to 500$ 1 live training

yea that green meter with very thin its difficult press,
but it just way press the right time.
(exsample counting head when moving meter goes to green meter around 2 - 2,5 seconds later)
(moving meter NOT goes faster than other games does every time)

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Does the story progress more after you knock up Anna in the master bedroom or no? Is there no way to get a good ending with Anna? And does the wardrobe have any use after she changes her profile pic? I thought it would since everytime she takes a pic in the kitchen she says maybe she should wear something spiceier but theres never an option or event to trigger that

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Does the story progress more after you knock up Anna in the master bedroom or no? Is there no way to get a good ending with Anna? And does the wardrobe have any use after she changes her profile pic? I thought it would since everytime she takes a pic in the kitchen she says maybe she should wear something spiceier but theres never an option or event to trigger that
I KNEW you could knock her up, but I haven't succeded yet. You know how many times you must do it, or if there is some additional steps to take to knock her up? How do you find out?

If you can make love to here solo in the bedroom, you must have cured her alcoholism. Then you should get the good ending if you run away together.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
I KNEW you could knock her up, but I haven't succeded yet. You know how many times you must do it, or if there is some additional steps to take to knock her up? How do you find out?

If you can make love to here solo in the bedroom, you must have cured her alcoholism. Then you should get the good ending if you run away together.
I did it 3 times and it showed I knocked her up all 3 times but nothing after that and when I try to runaway with her no matter what choice I pick it's still the bad ending. Idk if its bugged or something. I've even passed days and week and even went to starcon if that did anything but no dice.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Hey, did u find the way to invite Adrian to the studio? I'm stuck at the point there Anna can be shared with him everythere including his room, shower, beach, hiking, Anna's room (the foursome in wedding outfit) but I can't find the way to invite him
How do you get the foursome in wedding outfit?
Got every other shared scene but that one isn't triggering.

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
I did it 3 times and it showed I knocked her up all 3 times but nothing after that and when I try to runaway with her no matter what choice I pick it's still the bad ending. Idk if its bugged or something. I've even passed days and week and even went to starcon if that did anything but no dice.
Hmm Ok but you never got confirmation that she is knocked up, outside the scene itself I mean? I thought there was an arc after, w big belly and stuff.

Weird, must be bugged. If you run away together you should be happy. I only got the bad ending when she was drinking, when she is not anymore I only get the good ending.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Hmm Ok but you never got confirmation that she is knocked up, outside the scene itself I mean? I thought there was an arc after, w big belly and stuff.

Weird, must be bugged. If you run away together you should be happy. I only got the bad ending when she was drinking, when she is not anymore I only get the good ending.
Yeah I slept with her 3 times and it showed the animation of her getting pregnant but she hasn't gotten a belly or anything after a week idk if i'm supposed to go more days or something. Jeez this game is such a buggy mess I hope the next update is soon and actually fixed with more save slots because I missed out on the slut/sharing routes just to try and get the vanilla route ending up with her and even then I run into problems lol.

Reactions: idittana

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Yeah I slept with her 3 times and it showed the animation of her getting pregnant but she hasn't gotten a belly or anything after a week idk if i'm supposed to go more days or something. Jeez this game is such a buggy mess I hope the next update is soon and actually fixed with more save slots because I missed out on the slut/sharing routes just to try and get the vanilla route ending up with her and even then I run into problems lol.
There is a guide for editing saves earlier in the thread that is very good. I have heavily edited my save to change from romantic to slut/sharing route, replay the both routes w Charlotte and Ken and some other stuff. I also got dad back after telling him to leave. I do backups, but nothing have broken yet.

Only thing I haven't been able to do is to restart the Isabella route after getting her knocked up solo. I know there are some other options like threesome w dad, but I haven't been able to replay so I can't trigger them. Anybody knows a editing tip would be appreciated :)

LoudClearNoFear

Dec 25, 2023
Maybe i'm missing it clearly but I can't find my save file anywhere.

I extracted the game into my "games" folder and it runs fine, I just seemingly have no save file actually in the folder and also the AppData location isnt being found at all

Any help?

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
no idea. i thought the pervert perk would let do something with her but no luck so far
pervert perk activates on living room randomly. tv goes buzzy. u need Bling your eyes x16 times
then ghost girls appears then u can "bone" her. Blink again or take dick out :sneaky:
(depends when ghost girl want to appear 5 times or 16 times)

well you know the rest o_O:eek:

Is this avoidable?
don´t go to the gym. nuff said

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes