idittana

Jul 6, 2023
Oh the Charlotte romance route has an ending most definetely.
Played it myself last night.
Yes, you are correct. I re-did romance route and can now see it. Weird that it didn't show first time though, do you know if there is some dialogue option that must be chosen?

Anyway, I don't think casual mode has an ending so 2 more to go...

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
So, lets sum it up - after several hours of playing i finally get to some end content, after saving ended game and voilá - savegame doesnt work, after start game doesnt respond at anything.

Jeez cant this thing have multiple savegames (at least three autosaves to have something to cycle if your lastest is broken)? Game is grindy and slow as hell and unreliable on top of it...

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
So, lets sum it up - after several hours of playing i finally get to some end content, after saving ended game and voilá - savegame doesnt work, after start game doesnt respond at anything.

Jeez cant this thing have multiple savegames (at least three autosaves to have something to cycle if your lastest is broken)? Game is grindy and slow as hell and unreliable on top of it...
just wait a couple of days, dev already said he is doing version 1.1, with multiple saveslots, quests hints and some new content.

Reactions: macca1708

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, you are correct. I re-did romance route and can now see it. Weird that it didn't show first time though, do you know if there is some dialogue option that must be chosen?

Anyway, I don't think casual mode has an ending so 2 more to go...
Must have been.

Go for compliments instead of sexual remarks. Maybe that did the trick

Reactions: idittana

Jack_mehoff_550

May 15, 2023
Anyone else have an issue with the Ken photo? I went and talked to him first, then talked to Anna where she asked me to go meet him. Now I either can't find how to progress, or I've been locked out. I'm also still experiencing the issue with the shower photo being stuck, despite having the latest release.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Anyone else have an issue with the Ken photo? I went and talked to him first, then talked to Anna where she asked me to go meet him. Now I either can't find how to progress, or I've been locked out. I'm also still experiencing the issue with the shower photo being stuck, despite having the latest release.
what version of game you have?

Dimension

Feb 5, 2018
For everyone wondering, Creator announced the new version with multiple saves and quest logs/hint to be released by the end of the month (till wednesday i assume) on itch.io

Childeofshade

May 2, 2019
Almost done with the game, but I have a question. How do you progress Kate and the Bartender's route? I have the option to visit Kate's apartment, but we don't do anything other than take pictures. I've also ordered several drinks from the bartender, but nothing progresses. Also does the car lady only sell cars?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Almost done with the game, but I have a question. How do you progress Kate and the Bartender's route? I have the option to visit Kate's apartment, but we don't do anything other than take pictures. I've also ordered several drinks from the bartender, but nothing progresses. Also does the car lady only sell cars?
You need to meet kate in 3 different areas on thursdays to complete.
First is the park then beach and lastly bar. The next time you visit her you can take a better photo.

For the bar lady I have no idea.

Reactions: Childeofshade
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes