YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
jump directly to studio. You can call him there
Hi, I got it. I'm sharing with everyone else who might be stuck in the same situation as me the following. To progress on the routes where you share Anna, you must first progress on her route. You have to have fucked her in all her holes before you can share her with Adrian or Ken.

Jack_mehoff_550

May 15, 2023
Found another issue, after doing the club minigame and the girl goes to the bathroom, I'm stuck looking at Adrian with no text choices, and no way to progress or go back.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a way to save manually?
Also I went blind in my first playthrough and I quite enjoyed it but I want to unlock all the endings, would be great to have some sort of guide.

jffm

Jul 15, 2022
Hi, I got it. I'm sharing with everyone else who might be stuck in the same situation as me the following. To progress on the routes where you share Anna, you must first progress on her route. You have to have fucked her in all her holes before you can share her with Adrian or Ken.
Hey, did u find the way to invite Adrian to the studio? I'm stuck at the point there Anna can be shared with him everythere including his room, shower, beach, hiking, Anna's room (the foursome in wedding outfit) but I can't find the way to invite him

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey, did u find the way to invite Adrian to the studio? I'm stuck at the point there Anna can be shared with him everythere including his room, shower, beach, hiking, Anna's room (the foursome in wedding outfit) but I can't find the way to invite him
I think there is no way to invite adrian to the studio. Anyone correct me if I am wrong

Reactions: Spirox

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
Almost done with the game, but I have a question. How do you progress Kate and the Bartender's route? I have the option to visit Kate's apartment, but we don't do anything other than take pictures. I've also ordered several drinks from the bartender, but nothing progresses. Also does the car lady only sell cars?
-For Kate you need to meet her in other location on thursday like some1 mentioned then take a better picture that you take back to mansion then talk to her in shop and she asks if you still wanna hang out and after that you can claim her in her apartment on thursdays
-For bartender you need to find anna in bar (tusday i belive) and after 3 times you can go to hotel for a thresome
-For car lady you need the heavenly husband perk from Tristan story (starts in mall on wendsday)

jffm

Jul 15, 2022
-For Kate you need to meet her in other location on thursday like some1 mentioned then take a better picture that you take back to mansion then talk to her in shop and she asks if you still wanna hang out and after that you can claim her in her apartment on thursdays
-For bartender you need to find anna in bar (tusday i belive) and after 3 times you can go to hotel for a thresome
-For car lady you need the heavenly husband perk from Tristan story (starts in mall on wendsday)
Tristan have a story? I've correctly answered all the questions in dialong with him on wednesday and he seams to wanish from the mall. What else sould I do for the Heavenly Husband perk?

VH

May 14, 2017
Tristan have a story? I've correctly answered all the questions in dialong with him on wednesday and he seams to wanish from the mall. What else sould I do for the Heavenly Husband perk?
you will need to find him at the beach, answer some more questions and after that you will find him in downtown without the 2 bimbos and depressed...

Reactions: jffm

VH

May 14, 2017
I'm having problems with Himari, the car dealer girl. She is not going to the beach...
I already have the heavenly husband trait and exhausted her dialog...
I'm kinda lost here...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes