Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
3 I believe, one for each option. I think the profile picture changes just from getting more followers but I never really checked, it just kinda happens as you go along.
Does the Profile pic happen in the Wardrobe or the Studio?
Also what other events were going on around the time you triggered it?
Cause so far for me I haven't gotten it at all and I already reached the part were I was invited to the convention.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I'm sorry for bothering everyone again but I don't know how to progress Phoenixes content. I get the perk Fit and she mentions special training. But after that nothing new happens. I've gone multiple times afterward and she just gives me the same dialogue with the same minigame. If anyone can tell me how to progress her content, I would appreciate it. I don't want to wait for a walkthrough if one is ever made. Someone else mentioned a working girl's quest that could progress Phoenixes content, but I don't know what that is or how to get it.

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
How do I get the good ending with Kate?
Every time I try, she says she can't leave her grandparents.
When you finished Kates romantic line, u also got to have 500k to offer to take care of grandparents.

stuck on gabriels part where he wants us to get a photo of someone new. how to fix?
You have to finish Kates romantic quest line to get a good photo of her to offer Gabriel. There is more instructions earlier in thread.

I'm sorry for bothering everyone again but I don't know how to progress Phoenixes content. I get the perk Fit and she mentions special training. But after that nothing new happens. I've gone multiple times afterward and she just gives me the same dialogue with the same minigame. If anyone can tell me how to progress her content, I would appreciate it. I don't want to wait for a walkthrough if one is ever made. Someone else mentioned a working girl's quest that could progress Phoenixes content, but I don't know what that is or how to get it.
U need to finish the 500$ "special training" and be "Athletic" to get the scene w Phoenix.

View attachment 3885094
Stuck at this screen and cannot got back autosave not helping so am i get bugged ?
Press F1 ten times.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
When you finished Kates romantic line, u also got to have 500k to offer to take care of grandparents.

You have to finish Kates romantic quest line to get a good photo of her to offer Gabriel. There is more instructions earlier in thread.

U need to finish the 500$ "special training" and be "Athletic" to get the scene w Phoenix.

Press F1 ten times.
Ok,thank you for answering me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, you can name relation with Anna but does making her your Mum or sister have any effect on the story? Any incest dialogue at all? Also, she is married so you would be cucking your dad if you made her your Mum? :unsure:

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

anon_1001

Jun 27, 2023
Game is good, wish Anna would wear different outfits depending on progression. Could use more sex scenes at different locations. More poses and sex with the different outfits in the studio would be good. Does anybody know what happens if you send Adrian to Japan and get Joseph to leave?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes