ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
pervert perk activates on living room randomly. tv goes buzzy. u need Bling your eyes x16 times
then ghost girls appears then u can "bone" her. Blink again or take dick out :sneaky:
(depends when ghost girl want to appear 5 times or 16 times)

well you know the rest o_O:eek:
oh i know how to get it. just didnt find anything that it unlocks like heavenly husband did for example.
after getting it anna started accepting when i suggested inviting some1 to the studio but i have no idea if its from that perk or just a coincidence that i unlocked it at same time

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it only on certain days u can talk to Samantha? When I try ken is there half the time

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
I KNEW you could knock her up, but I haven't succeded yet. You know how many times you must do it, or if there is some additional steps to take to knock her up? How do you find out?

If you can make love to here solo in the bedroom, you must have cured her alcoholism. Then you should get the good ending if you run away together.
how do you cure the alcoholism?

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
how do you cure the alcoholism?
When she is drinking, do the dialogue line that makes her feel bad about drinking a few times. Then she breaks down and wows to not drink anymore.

Don't remember the exact options, but you shouldn't fuck her and you shouldn't call her a bitch. Choose the options along the lines of "are you alright" and "did i do something wrong".

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
When she is drinking, do the dialogue line that makes her feel bad about drinking a few times. Then she breaks down and wows to not drink anymore.

Don't remember the exact options, but you shouldn't fuck her and you shouldn't call her a bitch. Choose the options along the lines of "are you alright" and "did i do something wrong".
thanks i will try

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Can someone help me. I entered the game and i can move my cursor and click on the menu, and other options but nothing happens, my bar where hallway is located is lets say pale and i cant leave MC room. What should i do. Thank you.

Reactions: Gungun1995

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Is it only on certain days u can talk to Samantha? When I try ken is there half the time
Normally & usually she is her home at Fridays. She propose to MC goes at beach at Monday´s and she feeling lonely sometime. (yea i have luck with her and have "happy ending"):sneaky: :BootyTime:

just go regularly at Ken´s and Samantha´s home. And go at beach at mondays.
Then she suggest if you have some :BootyTime:

you can even take pictures of Samantha :sneaky::PogChamp:

Last edited:

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
Buy Beer from the store, share said Beer with Josef on Fridays at the Entrance. This has to be done 3 times. Anna also needs to have sucked your dick. On the third time, you can confess to running the starmaker page to Josef. The dialogue options determine if Josef confronts Anna about it and stays OR if he leaves.

Definitely go download the game from itch. It's been patched so that the minigame in the club doesn't softlock.(I had it softlock on the initial version but it was fixed for me by 1.0b).

The safe combination is mentioned in the comments on the starmaker page. 7172.

The pool wasn't meant to be included according to the dev and it gets removed in the more recent versions. That being said, it does seem weird that Isabella has a bikini outfit but nothing gets done with it but maybe I missed something. There's definitely some scenes that need several choices to line up.
I'm also baffled by the gas station. I think someone mentioned another scene with Tristan there.
Speaking of Tristan, he has an encounter in the mall > beach > downtown?. During the third encounter, you get to talk with him and get the Heavenly Husband perk. Not too sure if you need specific responses here or not. It then lets you have a scene with the car dealer(Only one scene afaik).

You can definitely go too fast on getting followers that you won't be able to get the all the wardrobe pictures before you get access to the Studio that blocks it off. She'll never go past taking pictures with your dick unless you do something else (grope/buy gifts?) with her afaik.
For Ken, after meeting him, go to the Entrance on a Thursday? It'll trigger the meeting to take a picture and it'll let you progress things with him.(I also had to have someone point this out, I somehow never checked it 10+weeks in)
How many pictures are there for the Wardrobe? And how do I trigger her changing her profile picture?

rawr234

Aug 22, 2017
How many pictures are there for the Wardrobe? And how do I trigger her changing her profile picture?
3 I believe, one for each option. I think the profile picture changes just from getting more followers but I never really checked, it just kinda happens as you go along.

ArtoriasAWF

Feb 28, 2020
Man, this game is gold, beautiful. I was just waiting for some animations on the sex, but it's so good, i will buy this one.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes