dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Oh hey, v1.1 cool! I will probably check the content out later tomorrow. Though from my initial testing, the new save system is very... interesting. It reminds me of those Emulator save slots which is kind of odd for a game like this. I tested old saves and they seem to work, so the cheated save files should still work fine.

BUT OH MY JESUS LORD IN CHRIST! the save file's format is even more of a mess than ever before. I will re-adjust the instructions on page 11 later to accommodate the new changes. Keep a backup of your save before doing any flag editing.

Basically what the developer has done is when you save into the other slots, it creates another identical data block within the same file. So your "save.json" can go from a simple a hundred lines of code to hundreds of thousands with multiple save slot usage. This code block was barely readable in NP++ but now it is headache inducing to read, if you are using more than 2 slots. I highly recommend you use a program like Visual Studio Code to even read this giant wall of text.

If you are interested in editing the flags within the save file, the guide is on page 11! The cheated save file(money) is also on the same page.

Enjoy and Happy MILF Hunting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kybo

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to repeat hiking event? I remember i only got it once. No option to invite adrian to basement and no wedding foursome some people mentioned here, i tried going to garage every day but nothing. I think i otherwise done everything else on sharing route except those events i mentioned i can't trigger. Playing v1.1 btw.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The game is quite good. I did have somethings I didn't like. Figured i would make a post first before making a review so if I got something wrong people can correct me.

I like the game I don't like the save system that much though. I might be blind to something but didn't see where you could have multiple save files or I just missed something and worked off the auto save system annoying as heck.

I managed to make the 1,000,000 long before the content was completed. Hell I couldn't get her to use the dildo even till after the money was made.
I even paid to get my brother sent on his trip and he didn't go he is still sitting in the house playing games.

All Amelia wants to do is jog.... doesn't matter what the hell I do with her gave up after far to many attempts talking hundreds if you include work, jog beach.

Also can never get her to agree to bring someone else into the scene such as other women in studio.

It seems like the corruption system where different events should have different levels of some kind doesn't exist so much or is broken as fuck. She is banging my brains out every where and as I said just got her to use a dildo.

How to repeat hiking event? I remember i only got it once. No option to invite adrian to basement and no wedding foursome some people mentioned here, i tried going to garage every day but nothing. I think i otherwise done everything else on sharing route except those events i mentioned i can't trigger. Playing v1.1 btw.
For those of you having trouble getting to go on the hike /camping. As soon as you you get done with the morning stuff go strait upstairs on Wednesday without doing anything else. Don't go to the kitchen to talk to Anna or anything just strait upstairs.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
You need to train at gym a few times to beat amelia in jogging race
Thanks, so have to endure futa content for that.
Any idea what is need to get brother to leave on trip?
Or dad for that matter? Seems there must be a way given you can't do squat in the bed room with him still there.

bambus95

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks, so have to endure futa content for that.
Any idea what is need to get brother to leave on trip?
Or dad for that matter? Seems there must be a way given you can't do squat in the bed room with him still there.
I think you can say no to futa? I have all player skills in skill window but no futa

Reactions: Diconica

Akaru47

Feb 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to pass Gabriels quiz? My guy just keeps saying one word and fails. Are there supposed to be choises to this?

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
whats the new Studio Event for Anna and Josef? not triggering anything new
They added a "let's fuck" alternative under "let's have fun" when you invite josef to the studio, before there was only titjob style.

Anyone know how you trigger the new Anna & Charlotte ending? I tried re-doing casual (Anna route) on the yacht, but I don't get an ending option.

Reactions: punhetas

fywbgywe

Apr 30, 2020
They added a "let's fuck" alternative under "let's have fun" when you invite josef to the studio, before there was only titjob style.

Anyone know how you trigger the new Anna & Charlotte ending? I tried re-doing casual (Anna route) on the yacht, but I don't get an ending option.
Thanks, but how to invite josef at first place?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So just looked at the save file. It might be in the top 5 of the worst save file formats I ever seen in my life. I've seen tens of thousands.
Looking at it, it amazes me that someone that came up with that crap actually managed to finish a game.

I am tempted to strip the assets and recreate the game.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Josef asking Wednesday at Hallway

Can you skip the futa content?
yes
dont take special training 500$ for Phoenix.
nuff said

DrRoboto99

Sep 9, 2021
Seconding this question, I've finished Charlotte romance and Charlotte casual, but neither unlocked the new ending.

Will there be future content for this game or is this it?
The dev has already confirm that there will be more down the line, but they are working on an update for a different game first, so it won't be soon.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes