ThreeTimesTheCharm

Dec 13, 2021
No, the easiest way to get money earlier is just work for Mario. He gives you like, a total of around $4500 just before you have to choose whether to get him arrested vs double-crossing Sofia, the cop trying to bust him. If you turn on Sofia, he gives you another $5000, and completing his questline also has him wipe away your family's debt.

After that it's basically just full on progressing with Anna, taking photos, whipping out your dick during photo sessions and groping her until you get 4 hearts, then you'll start having enough subscribers to get $20k per day, and after even MORE lewd photos and upgrades, you'll get well over $50k a day.
isee thanks. i doing alot of cafe work and mario quest but seems it slowing. but anyway thanks for the tip

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice game, worth to enjoy for sure.

Though, Autosave and no Gallery totally ruin the Demand of the game...

As the man who know the worth of time in Life is, this game is not a best choice..

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Since autosave is a thing, I want to learn a few things before I reach said turning points. If anyone could answer, it would be hella helpful.

- How do you kick (or save) your totally-not-dad from the house? I want to know how to kick him from the house first

- Does choosing a route with a girl locks content with another? For example, early on you can pick [Amelia Route], would doing so lock content with any other route?

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Since autosave is a thing, I want to learn a few things before I reach said turning points. If anyone could answer, it would be hella helpful.

- How do you kick (or save) your totally-not-dad from the house? I want to know how to kick him from the house first

- Does choosing a route with a girl locks content with another? For example, early on you can pick [Amelia Route], would doing so lock content with any other route?
every Friday, go to the front of the house and offer your dad a beer (can buy from the store). After the 3rd beer you can reveal what you have been doing. During this convo, you can get your dad to leave by calling him a loser, or you can make him stay by persuading him.

Also, choosing a route with a woman does not block any other women. The only chooses that really matter are sharing a woman or not (gangbang vs solo scene)

Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
every Friday, go to the front of the house and offer your dad a beer (can buy from the store). After the 3rd beer you can reveal what you have been doing. During this convo, you can get your dad to leave by calling him a loser, or you can make him stay by persuading him.

Also, choosing a route with a woman does not block any other women. The only chooses that really matter are sharing a woman or not (gangbang vs solo scene)
Thanks for the fast reply (just started a run)

Do you perhaps know the different of making him leave or stay? Like, I'm not planning to share Anna away, is there difference with her scenes if he is around or not?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019

Do you perhaps know the different of making him leave or stay? Like, I'm not planning to share Anna away, is there difference with her scenes if he is around or not?
you can share anna with him and can have trios in the studio and in the movie night event

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

You can invite him to the studio, invite him to threesomes with Anna, invite him to a threesome with Isabella (his EX), and if you get Adrian involved by convincing Anna to seduce him after finding out about his crush on her via his PC, you can get foursome scenes with all 3 of you having sex with Anna. This also unlocks the "Happy Family" ending.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes